2013 TLR Fantasy Football Thread (ESPN League) (formerly SOHH TLR FFL)

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Stop crying

The date has been set forever

You now have the 1st pick ... (Which does change some things.. I'm not quite happy about that commish ) :stopitslime:
:feedme:

I'm not gonna spell this out

See you slackers in the draft

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stop crying

The date has been set forever

You now have the 1st pick ... (Which does change some things.. I'm not quite happy about that commish ) :stopitslime:
:feedme:

I'm not gonna spell this out

See you slackers in the draft
today was literally the first notification i got about this league. half the league didn't set their keepers so some commissioner doesn't know how to make sure notifications get sent. :mjpls:

any of yall got a trustworthy friend to draft for me? i'm really not about to be around, no one answered my texts :sadcam:, and i'm already wasting time i don't have at work replying to this thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
today was literally the first notification i got about this league. half the league didn't set their keepers so some commissioner doesn't know how to make sure notifications get sent. :mjpls:

any of yall got a trustworthy friend to draft for me? i'm really not about to be around, no one answered my texts :sadcam:, and i'm already wasting time i don't have at work replying to this thread
BS I sent an email nobody replied to a while ago.

I reset everyone keepers that didn't set them as best as I could guess by keeping most of the offense

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Its been pretty obvious to me that the dynasty format doesnt work with league managers split between hardcore and casual FF players. Yall really should just do a redraft league every year.

That way Absolut isnt spinning his wheels every year rebuilding. :mjlol:

Dozen, stunt on them nikkaz :youngsabo: