2014-2015 Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball Thread AKA The D'Angelo Russell Tour Guide

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Just watched the game havnt seen a 2-3 zone in a while from osu we got great length in our guards just gotta spread the floor good to see

sam improving his jumper over the off season still need amir to step it up n live up to the hype kam williams is going to have a great season

he was hitting all his jumpers that game sneaky athletic didnt get a chance to see trevor thompson and anthony lee has to be that spark off

the bench

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Great win we just gotta limit the turnovers Russell had a horrible game yesterday with some of his passes also gotta work on our new 2-3 zone we gave up 2 easy dunks because people where out of position

I THINK KAM WILLIAMS IS GONNA BE A STAR IN THE FUTURE AND FRESHMEN OF THE YEAR HIS JUMPER IS :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Great win we just gotta limit the turnovers Russell had a horrible game yesterday with some of his passes also gotta work on our new 2-3 zone we gave up 2 easy dunks because people where out of position

I THINK KAM WILLIAMS IS GONNA BE A STAR IN THE FUTURE AND FRESHMEN OF THE YEAR HIS JUMPER IS :wow:
A lot of balance in last nights game. Shannon Scott with 14 assists :lawd:.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
We gotta fix the holes in our zone I'm glad the commentator picked up on it but that inside is always open I don't know if it's the poor rotation or just not being aware of the opposing players position