2014-2015 Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball Thread AKA The D'Angelo Russell Tour Guide

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
We had a shytty game agaisnt da ville man horrible shooting night and i wish we would man up that zone aint working out but i like how we attack the rim we gotta finish on second chance shots. I was suprised we came back in that game our seniors gotta pull this team togther

Amir was playing good when they gave him the ball he yammed on 2 people of a drop step i was :to: ive been waiting for that for 4 years

Idk what our offensive plays are but we have zero quick hitters and it just seems like a basic motion and its not working we got alot of work to do i think we will struggle this year early but towards the end of the season we will be ready

On other news we have a kid from upper arlington commit already hes a freshman i played with his older brother for aau dad coachs locally at capital

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Game day should be a good one we have to compete DOH anxious to see our guards play Against Paige and I hope Amir plays with confidence today AND DAMN :mjcry: FOR HAVING A NIKKA UP AT 3 ON A VACATION JUST TO STRIKE OUT ON SOME SHOES

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Man we playing like shyt we really need our seniors to step up and hold people accountable
Russell taking over the game, got 23 and it aint even halftime yet. Finally went back to pkaying man last game and got rid of that garbage zone

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Russell taking over the game, got 23 and it aint even halftime yet. Finally went back to pkaying man last game and got rid of that garbage zone

I just recognized that and thank god Amir can protect the rim hopefully the cavs pick him up next year to do the same