Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:noah:

iofextension

iofextension

iofextension

2015-ats-coupe-details-specs-960x700.jpg

I'm really feeling the coupe. Got me thinking/wishing I would've waited to get the coupe instead of the sedan. Wait til that ATS-V drop :myman:.

I admit BMW may have stilled topped Caddy with the 4-series, although the 4-series is like $15k more at base. I'd say the 2-series/3-series is the counterpart to the ATS.

Daps
Cool..There doesn't seem to be a reason to not get the CTS coupe over this one though.

I still wonder about their interiors-and whether the materials used can stand the test of time-and whether or not they have truly worked the bugs out of their turbo platforms.

Hopefully they didn't try to save any money on internals :patrice:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cool..There doesn't seem to be a reason to not get the CTS coupe over this one though.

I still wonder about their interiors-and whether the materials used can stand the test of time-and whether or not they have truly worked the bugs out of their turbo platforms.

smaller and lighter than the cts, maybe the v version will be cheaper too

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm not sure if they've announced the new CTS coupe or anything but this one will definitely be cheaper and it will be a bit smaller for those who like smaller coupes.

Also probably trying to attract those who like the new Cadillac look but weren't really feeling the look of the CTS coupe.

As for the material in the interior, I'll keep y'all updated how my ATS holds up. So far so good but I'm only 15k in. Only gripe I have is I'm starting to see a few creases in the side rest of the driver seat due to normal usage.

@Ricky Church Oddly enough I love the center console and driver info screen. Get compliments all the time. With that being said Audi MMI with that knob still reigns supreme:wow:

The CUE software however is another beast. Cadillac promised us we would be able to upload apps and other stuff onto the cars system yet have yet to do shyt. Also a bunch of minor annoyances.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not sure if they've announced the new CTS coupe or anything but this one will definitely be cheaper and it will be a bit smaller for those who like smaller coupes.

Also probably trying to attract those who like the new Cadillac look but weren't really feeling the look of the CTS coupe.

As for the material in the interior, I'll keep y'all updated how my ATS holds up. So far so good but I'm only 15k in. Only gripe I have is I'm starting to see a few creases in the side rest of the driver seat due to normal usage.

@Ricky Church Oddly enough I love the center console and driver info screen. Get compliments all the time. With that being said Audi MMI with that knob still reigns supreme:wow:

Yeah... I guess my bias comes from liking the cts coupe better than this one. Good luck on that interior breh, all the guys I know that bought CTS started to see strange things like the paint getting worn off knobs and buttons, and things just starting to loosen and fall apart in general.

I kind of wonder when they say lightest in the class i'm assuming they mean lighter than the 4 series and A5? How much lighter , I wonder

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
its still a GM product, not cute asain girl will give you play only exception being corvette

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah... I guess my bias comes from liking the cts coupe better than this one. Good luck on that interior breh, all the guys I know that bought CTS started to see strange things like the paint getting worn off knobs and buttons, and things just starting to loosen and fall apart in general.

I kind of wonder when they say lightest in the class i'm assuming they mean lighter than the 4 series and A5? How much lighter , I wonder
Well in the new interior there's no knobs at all. Its all touch screen, and the shifters are leather wrapped. Guess we'll see like you said.

If I remember around 100 lbs lighter or so.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
underwhelming and wont stand a chance against the 4 series, RC and definitely not the A5.

wait for that CTS coupe
CTS Coupe most likely will not look like the last one if a new one comes out at all.

The ATS Coupe will do fine against its competitors ie 4-series and RC. The ATS is still the best handling car in its class. That won't change.