2016 Audi A4

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
he drives a used 2011 audi A4 that he bought for $18k, dont let him get you down for driving a V6 charger that probably cost more than his piece of shyt bytch car. A civic ex cost more than his car, dont know why he tryna stunt
I'm not worried about that fraud. Stunting on forums :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So basically they took some concepts from the A8 and shrunk it down. The A4 has always been a good looking vehicle on the outside, so there was no need to redesign the thing from the ground up, but the interior was dated when it was new, in comparison to just about every other luxury car. It looks a lot better on the inside, my concern is under the hood, they upped the horsepower alot but will it still be fun to drive? Also why take away a manual option?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
People are saying it's not going to come in stick

:mjlol:

I see more Audi A4s and S4s out here than any other car. It's the SF Bay Area honda civic. It's mostly middle age dudes or young techies, which none of them know how to drive manual or probably even want to.

I doubt more than 1% of the American population drives stick.

Doesn't make business sense to bring them out here. Europe, yes of course, but not here.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Looks good... I like how they continue with a consistent gradation to their exterior design & never completely alter... Every car company should do that IMO since it will always age gracefully.

Why are the dismounted nav screens that MB started becoming so popular now? :what: Mazda has gone this route as well and I have no ideas why this config. is being used

I know now.

It's for easy upgradeability of the screen/nav component with new tech.

Soichiro Honda has gone this route starting with the new civic

my TSX screen resolution looks like a Nintendo 64 in 2016 :mjcry:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah bruh, saw in that thang at the auto show couple days ago. The new A4 interior is butter. From the shifter to the new dash.
It's still boring as hell just like 95% of Audi's lineup. I work about 100 feet from the largest Audi dealer in Atlanta. I've seen everything they have.

Hell, I own a VW myself. It's boring too. Great car but not exciting at all.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
It's still boring as hell just like 95% of Audi's lineup. I work about 100 feet from the largest Audi dealer in Atlanta. I've seen everything they have.

Hell, I own a VW myself. It's boring too. Great car but not exciting at all.
I understand what you're saying. Well I've never owned an Audi so I can't speak on how fun they are to drive daily. :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah bruh, saw in that thang at the auto show couple days ago. The new A4 interior is butter. From the shifter to the new dash.
You have to realize online and real have different views overall. Most people IRL just care about a car that looks nice, got status, stuff like that online you get more people that care about stuff like how fun they are to drive daily, handling, etc.