Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Who's got it next?

Who's gonna flop?

Who's time's running out?

I think we'll see some interesting things unfold in the 50 Cent & Rick Ross beef, potentially something of the same caliber as 50 outing Ross as a former CO; except this time, it'll be 50 getting aired out for something. :ohhh:

Future may have hit a creative peak this year, but I think he'll continue to expand on the different aesthetics he's established this year and we'll see a Beast Mode II, another Southside tape, etc., but his buzz will definitely plateau.

Drake will drop something I won't listen to but it'll be popular as fukk, and his biggest commercial success yet.

Gucci will get out, beyond that I honestly don't even know. Hopefully he'll come out focused and rejuvenated.

Wayne and Thug will patch things up and there will be a growing rift between the Freebandz Camp and whatever imprint Wayne and Thug will develop.

Somebody's gonna slap the shyt out of an interview host, my guess is Vlad or CTG, with a strong preference for the former.

Nas OR Jay Z will drop an album.

Nicki will drop an album.

Kanye will drop an album.

Meek will sink further into obscurity or Ross will make a boss move and hoist him out of the rut he's in.

The drill scene will unsuccessfully try and make a comeback.

We'll get a new Hip Hop reality show... no idea who.

We'll get a release date for a Tupac biopic.

What do you guys think?

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Panda will go number #1

PartyNextDoors next album will flop and clones will take over his lane

Frank Ocean will finally drop his album

Watch The Throne II

Last edited: