2016 Super Bowl Commercial & Halftime Show Thread

Giselle

Daps
Everyone like me who doesn't like watching football but are forced to during the Superbowl knows that the commercials and the perfomances during halftime are the best parts. This is what this thread is for.

You can post your favorite superbowl commercials and halftime show performances in here :queen:

Here is one with Drake

Here is one with Rihanna

& Coldplay is supposed to be performing. Some artist featured in their songs will be performing too, such as Beyonce. Rih has a song with them too, but I'm not sure if she's performing with them or not.

Ness

Banned
Daps
I gotta watch deze struggle Canadian commercials over here :francis:

Edit: they jus showed a commercial wit T-Pain, jus so yall get an idea of the lvl of struggle :francis:

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've never understood the Super Bowl commercial hype. Every year all of these people claim they want to watch the game just to see the commercials and every year, these people all seem to say "ehh they weren't very good this year". How long does this have to go on for people to realize that commercials aren't entertaining?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everyone like me who doesn't like watching football but are forced to during the Superbowl knows that the commercials and the perfomances during halftime are the best parts. This is what this thread is for.

You can post your favorite superbowl commercials and halftime show performances in here :queen:

Here is one with Drake

Here is one with Rihanna

& Coldplay is supposed to be performing. Some artist featured in their songs will be performing too, such as Beyonce. Rih has a song with them too, but I'm not sure if she's performing with them or not.

shyt women say brehs:mjlol: