2018-2019 HBCU football thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Central gone bring it, and they’ve had our number here recently. It’ll be Fam or us facing someone from yalls conference. I was looking at the swac standings, and it look to be wide open. Can’t call it when seeing who’s gone win the conference

whoever wins the JSU-Alcorn game will win the east, whoever wins the Bayou Classic (GSU-SU) will win the west. fukk JSU I really hope they dont win

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

whoever wins the JSU-Alcorn game will win the east, whoever wins the Bayou Classic (GSU-SU) will win the west. fukk JSU I really hope they dont win

Basically the dominant programs from the East - Soul Bowl and West - Bayou Classic battling it out. This is old school SWAC showdowns right here. :whoo:

Going to be epic :blessed:

Alcorn ftw :smugfavre:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m rooting for Southern or JSU. Regardless if my school makes it or not, I know Southern is going to bring folks out to Atlanta. It’ll be a fun weekend.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m rooting for Southern or JSU. Regardless if my school makes it or not, I know Southern is going to bring folks out to Atlanta. It’ll be a fun weekend.

Right
I know 100% I’ll go to the celebration bowl if SU or JSU is in it.

Y’all gotta see their bands in person gone off some loud or jack :wow:

I can’t wait for the Bayou Classic. I’ve watched it every year it’s been on TV since I was a kid

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Big weekend

MEAC have the Florida Classic and the Aggie/Eagle Classic
FAMU beats BCU they win the MEAC.
NC A&T need to win and FAMU lose to win the MEAC.

SWAC have the Soul Bowl., which is for the SEC East division.
For all the fukkery Jackson State provide this season, winning the division would be :wow:

Imagine the Boombox Classic 2.0 for the SWAC Championship on the bluff. :ohlawd:

but I want revenge on Alcorn :demonic:

I don't care because we got something for Grambling :pacspit:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Big weekend

MEAC have the Florida Classic and the Aggie/Eagle Classic
FAMU beats BCU they win the MEAC.
NC A&T need to win and FAMU lose to win the MEAC.

SWAC have the Soul Bowl., which is for the SEC East division.
For all the fukkery Jackson State provide this season, winning the division would be :wow:

Imagine the Boombox Classic 2.0 for the SWAC Championship on the bluff. :ohlawd:

but I want revenge on Alcorn :demonic:

I don't care because we got something for Grambling :pacspit:

:myman: can't nobody fade us doggy
my brehs on a mission right now.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

this is a got damn shame that JSU could win the East after the poo ass year they had. Bama State, Bama A&M and MVSU need to be ashamed of themselves!

If Bama State dont make noise next season we need to go after the head coach from Miles

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Aggie/Eagle gonna be on ESPN3 i might fukk with it..I wish the SWAC had a deal with ESPN to put all our games on ESPN3 like the MEAC does.

FL Classic and Soul Bowl today :banderas:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Mane, don’t let us sneak in this celebration shyt. We was left for dead weeks ago. I honestly believe Fam gone win today, but if we get in there!

@Bryan Danielson Aggie Pride my G and fellow Tre 4 representative! Hopefully we on some “it’s good enough for me” shyt at the end of the day!