2018-2019 HBCU football thread

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Man..... I happen to be in Gboro right now.

Stopped at the old Walmart off Wendover (can’t believe this place still stay packed):dahell:

And copped me a couple A&T shirts:ahh:

Aggie Pride!!:salute:

Martha
Got my lil girl some nalia from there a couple weeks ago. They was taxing at the new student union :russ:. Got her an A&T beanie and sweater because it was cold at the parade.

I used to work at that Best Buy right off Wendover. Was in Greensboro and it was like I never left. Hit up the same Cookout on summit after the club :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got my lil girl some nalia from there a couple weeks ago. They was taxing at the new student union :russ:. Got her an A&T beanie and sweater because it was cold at the parade.

I used to work at that Best Buy right off Wendover. Was in Greensboro and it was like I never left. Hit up the same Cookout on summit after the club :mjlol:

My boy used to work at that BB too:gladbron:

Man he looked out for me back in 99 when he used whatever his discount was and got me 2 Pioneer competition 12s ave a box for less that $150.

I was like:dahell:

Ever since then I always wanted a job at BB..... even a part time for the discount.

Don’t know the fukk he got all that shyt so cheap!!!:banderas:

Martha

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
My boy used to work at that BB too:gladbron:

Man he looked out for me back in 99 when he used whatever his discount was and got me 2 Pioneer competition 12s ave a box for less that $150.

I was like:dahell:

Ever since then I always wanted a job at BB..... even a part time for the discount.

Don’t know the fukk he got all that shyt so cheap!!!:banderas:

Martha
Dawg, I was a cashier and some fine A&T, UNCG and Bennett girls worked the cashier with me at BB.

I used to hook everyone up. We used to get them hdmi cables cheap as hell. $50 cables for $6. My boys stayed hitting me up for shyt. I’d walk around campus with some beats by Dre that were 300 but I got for like 120 lol.

I remember how during GHOE someone died every year. Them local GBoro nikkas was on some crab shyt but they couldn’t play that with me. As a Winston nikka I knew they games. They almost got me once though. I remember a nikka chasing me through Sebastian apts tryna get sumn off me. I hit my car quick and peeled off. My ass used to stay in compromising situations hanging on Florida St or them project homes right off the campus :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dawg, I was a cashier and some fine A&T, UNCG and Bennett girls worked the cashier with me at BB.

I used to hook everyone up. We used to get them hdmi cables cheap as hell. $50 cables for $6. My boys stayed hitting me up for shyt. I’d walk around campus with some beats by Dre that were 300 but I got for like 120 lol.

I remember how during GHOE someone died every year. Them local GBoro nikkas was on some crab shyt but they couldn’t play that with me. As a Winston nikka I knew they games. They almost got me once though. I remember a nikka chasing me through Sebastian apts tryna get sumn off me. I hit my car quick and peeled off. My ass used to stay in compromising situations hanging on Florida St or them project homes right off the campus :russ:

Wait??

WTF???:dwillhuh:

What I miss? Gboro nicca finally manned up and got froggy like that?

Not trynna sound old, but back in my day:flabbynsick:

They ain’t want it like that if they found out you from WS.

There’s was several times back they’d step up like :birdman:

And I’d be like “I’m from Winston:usure:, the SOUTHSIDE, you sure you wanna do this?:youngsabo:

And the be like :ooh::whoa::damn:

Now dusty ass HP niccas..... :picard:

I remember THEY would step..... GB was like a collateral damage designated war zone where we would fight (Jokers 3) and the Gboro niccas wanted ABSOLUTELY no part of.

So hearing them try to boss up now is surprising:frank1:

Martha

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got damn PV beating the fukk outta my Hornets :snoop:

I’m listening to the JSU-Alcorn game tho it’s 3-3 at the start of the 3rd

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:ufdup:

Keep that same energy in November.

Nah, they catching that L in Durham. We run them n!ggas.

We Remember
1Dz1jY1.gif

DVnRaJi.gif