2018 Ibeabuchi-Tua? Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker (WBA/WBO/IBF Heavyweight Title Unification)

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Tua fights more like Joshua. Parker is good but I don't see him winning (which he can). This should be an exciting fight

Parker is grade A trash breh :mjlol:

I seen a eastern european boxer take a fight on short notice & dude was taunting Parker in his home town in the ring & Parker couldn't do shyt :mjlol:

But saying that i don't rate AJ as highly as much as many.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm not that hyped for this somehow, only mildly. :ehh:
I guess because I don´t give Parker a substantial chance. He´s a top 5 fighter in this division, mostly because his belt but that also rather tells about the lack of depth in HW because he wasn´t all that impressive on his last few fights. Hughie Fury is an awkward mfer and Ruiz and Takam are not bad by present HW standards but he couldn´t even impress against Cojanu. :upsetfavre:

So far he seemed durable though, gotta give that to him so I don´t expect him to be bombed out easily.

Either AJ by mid-late TKO, possibly corner stoppage or maybe even AJ´s first fight which goes to the distance if Parker goes into full survival mode. Either way, I don´t see Parker having much of a chance here.

Price vs Povetkin could be a spectacle but I don´t expect much from it. Price proved multiple times he can´t hang on a certain level and Povetkin even now as he is old and off the juice should be that level.

some interesting prospects on the undercard like Buatsi, Kelly or Cordina

If anything I´m waiting this night cause since it´s AJ, more of my boxing casual friends gonna tune in so I can watch the fight with them in a pub or something which should be fun and rarely happens.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't paid attention to Carlos Molina in years, is he that washed beyond recognition that Josh Kelly is expected to handle him with only 5 fights under his belt?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Cool dude. But he needs to sign the paper and get the fight going. That's if he beats Parker. Which I know he will.

All the excuses and ducking is getting old now. Hopefully, we will see him fight Wilder and not Whyte again. And I hope we don't wait till 2020-2021 like he stated to see him fight Wilder. :mjgrin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rooting for Parker because he'll actually fight Wilder.

You really think Joshua won’t?
Idk how anyone really thinks that. It’s just the usual “mega fight” coreography.

There is always a B side fighter who is hungry and dangerous and there is always the smug, superstar, A side fighter who is hated by some fans because he is supposedly scared of B side fighter. Then after a lot of fukkery and complaining they make the fight and fans realize again that as annoying it can be it was all business and not A side being scared of B side. Then a new mega fight emerges on the horizont and it starts over again. Fans fall for the exact same shyt again. :yeshrug:

Obviously it’s gonna happen. Hearn probably milks it more which is annoying. But no way they don’t make this in one year. I think it happens by next March tops but maybe this year already.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You really think Joshua won’t?
Idk how anyone really thinks that. It’s just the usual “mega fight” coreography.

There is always a B side fighter who is hungry and dangerous and there is always the smug, superstar, A side fighter who is hated by some fans because he is supposedly scared of B side fighter. Then after a lot of fukkery and complaining they make the fight and fans realize again that as annoying it can be it was all business and not A side being scared of B side. Then a new mega fight emerges on the horizont and it starts over again. Fans fall for the exact same shyt again. :yeshrug:

Obviously it’s gonna happen. Hearn probably milks it more which is annoying. But no way they don’t make this in one year. I think it happens by next March tops but maybe this year already.

he clearly wants to fight a man he threatened to call the police on if he got close to the ring this sat :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
he clearly wants to fight a man he threatened to call the police on if he got close to the ring this sat :mjlol:

I take that with a grain of salt at least :comeon: Granted it was some diva shyt that he told him he can’t go in the ring but I’m not sure I actually believe that he called the police.

As I said... lot of fukkery, complaining, big egos, etc... but the fight will get made (except if one or both of them loses unexpectedly)

You defended Canelo when they milked the Golovkin fight, right? Even though he handed his belt to Golovkin. Cause you knew that they gonna make that fight but they are milking it more so the fight is going to be bigger. That situation with the WBC belt was no better look than now this ring stuff with AJ abd Wilder.

Similar thing is happening here with the marinating.
Hearn has Whyte and AJ too. Making AJ vs Wilder right now = huge money
Making Whyte vs Wilder = big money then making the winner vs Joshua = even huger money than if he would have made it right now

So while one way he earns 100 units, the other way he earns 200 units (just made up numbers as an example)

Again, I don’t talk about how much I like this or not I just think this is the reality of the situation in the vast majority of cases and not some x scared of y fairy tale shyt. That is very rare. I get that fans like to be the moral victors but imo the reality is not that romantic, it’s just business mostly. :ehh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I take that with a grain of salt at least :comeon: Granted it was some diva shyt that he told him he can’t go in the ring but I’m not sure I actually believe that he called the police.

As I said... lot of fukkery, complaining, big egos, etc... but the fight will get made (except if one or both of them loses unexpectedly)

You defended Canelo when they milked the Golovkin fight, right? Even though he handed his belt to Golovkin. Cause you knew that they gonna make that fight but they are milking it more so the fight is going to be bigger. That situation with the WBC belt was no better look than now this ring stuff with AJ abd Wilder.

Similar thing is happening here with the marinating.
Hearn has Whyte and AJ too. Making AJ vs Wilder right now = huge money
Making Whyte vs Wilder = big money then making the winner vs Joshua = even huger money than if he would have made it right now

So while one way he earns 100 units, the other way he earns 200 units (just made up numbers as an example)

Again, I don’t talk about how much I like this or not I just think this is the reality of the situation in the vast majority of cases and not some x scared of y fairy tale shyt. That is very rare. I get that fans like to be the moral victors but imo the reality is not that romantic, it’s just business mostly. :ehh:

except Canelo and ggg were in 2 diff weight classes and ya was juelz.gif when it came to moving up for Ward but all the pressure was on Canelo who did in fact move up and fight him. Joshua out here looking real bad to the point where the press gives no fukks about Parker on some "smack who is this nikka?"

Go ahead and show me Canelo saying he'll call the policia on ggg :hhh: order of protection you 6'5'' or whatever the fukk and need a order of protection :picard: you would think Wilder said he'll "hit his momma with the llama and beat her like a piñata" :picard:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
except Canelo and ggg were in 2 diff weight classes and ya was juelz.gif when it came to moving up for Ward but all the pressure was on Canelo who did in fact move up and fight him. Joshua out here looking real bad to the point where the press gives no fukks about Parker on some "smack who is this nikka?"

Go ahead and show me Canelo saying he'll call the policia on ggg :hhh: order of protection you 6'5'' or whatever the fukk and need a order of protection :picard: you would think Wilder said he'll "hit his momma with the llama and beat her like a piñata" :picard:

wrong breh, I defended Canelo too cause I also knew that they gonna make the fight they just marinate it
It seems pretty obvious to me that this is happening here too
I never heard from Joshua or Hearn that they would put a restraining order on Wilder either

whatever... if you wanna think they won´t fight and that Joshua is scared of Wilder then just do that, I´m just gonna keep thinking they will make the fight even though not as fast as I would prefer :yeshrug:it's all good

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

these 3 fights are a BIG reason why Parker is seen as food and why the media has been dismissive of him...Parker was clowned by his jobber sparring partner and to many got gifted a win by an even lesser talented fury...but let ppl tell its because Femi has his mind on business and doesnt want to talk wilder during this whole promotion....you cant make this silly shyt up lol