2018 Is Going To Be A Hot Summer For Extremist Pawgers

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Let me preface this by saying, I personally don’t exclude any woman based purely on race and I take other variables into account. I’m not some preaching hypocritical “militant” or whatever. I ain’t here to judge but I say vet these women very carefully.

But I will say this. All ethnic brehs who exclusively date and prop up White women are putting themselves at risk now more than ever in recent memory.

White women are angry and are showing their true colours, they’re turning on their own men and others will be next. See Aziz Ansari and Seal as the latest contestants of the SummerJam Screen.

It’s not to say that other races of women don’t lie/or accuse of sexual assault but their stories are often more logical and believable. The number of White Women I know who have lied and admitted it is far more than non-white women’s ducktales put together.

Be wary of these extreme lefty women and feminists who are known for their buyers remorse. Tumblr and Twitters mixing these hoes heads up like a blender, word to Pimp C:ufdup:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You sound like a c00n your damn self
"Oh I don't exclude any woman based on race" ass nikka

When you're getting gang-raped in prison while doing time for (not)raping some ugly fat white bytch you pissed off,we will see how colorblind you are

And those Seal allegations are clearly retaliation by Oprah

shyt happened a year ago?

:heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Let me preface this by saying, I personally don’t exclude any woman based purely on race and I take other variables into account. I’m not some preaching hypocritical “militant” or whatever. I ain’t here to judge but I say vet these women very carefully.

But I will say this. All ethnic brehs who exclusively date and prop up White women are putting themselves at risk now more than ever in recent memory.

White women are angry and are showing their true colours, they’re turning on their own men and others will be next. See Aziz Ansari and Seal as the latest contestants of the SummerJam Screen.

It’s not to say that other races of women don’t lie/or accuse of sexual assault but their stories are often more logical and believable. The number of White Women I know who have lied and admitted it is far more than non-white women’s ducktales put together.

Be wary of these extreme lefty women and feminists who are known for their buyers remorse. Tumblr and Twitters mixing these hoes heads up like a blender, word to Pimp C:ufdup:

recent memory?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

When you're getting gang-raped in prison while doing time for (not)raping some ugly fat white bytch you pissed off,we will see how colorblind you are

Love how nikkas ignore the fact that all races of women file false rape reports and/or fk over men in general

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You know what through out all of this you have got to rate all these thots not trying to put a case on rappers and shyt.:ehh: They have remained silent or is it because they know shyt ain’t going to affect a rapper.:mjlol:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

Nice screen name:lolbron:

I don’t know why you’re getting fantasies of nikkas getting gang raped in a thread about fukking women but I digress

I agree those Seal accusations look funny in the light but still my point remains.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Love how nikkas ignore the fact that all races of women file false rape reports and/or fk over men in general
Nobody is ignoring that fact..but this is white woman's hobby

You c00ns need to stop this " but other women do it too" nonsense
Gtfoh

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Zero sympathy for these pawg loving c00ns :yeshrug:

You knew what your bytchass was getting into fornicating with the women responsible for the lynchings of thousands of black men :francis:

fukk 'em :ehh:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

:mjpls: