2018 WWE PPV Schedule

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I went to STL for MITB this year. I usually go to Chicago ppvs I got tired of the paybacks and even this years backlash.
Thank you WWE. Chicago should be getting a legit ppv. cant wait.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Not fond of Money in the Bank as a PPV. It was perfect as a match exclusive to Wrestlemania. There's usually a multi-person/team ladder match every year anyway.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I might actually try and go to money in the bank
I just wish they'd actually come to the city
Ideally the United center, but if not then de pauls new arena, i think it's roughly the same size as the allatate arena

Even though UC only holds technically less than 5,000 more people than Allstate, that mug Looks and Feels like a way bigger deal. Not to mention it being in the city, near downtown, hotels galore...Bulls and the 'hawks play there...Summerslam '94 was its first official event and that was cold as hell.

Bottom line: when WWE is through giving us these janky ass side PPVs and is ready to shoot us one of the Big 4...they need to stop playing and come on over to United Center.

...and that new Wintrust Arena would be cool for NXT or even Raw/SD, but that's way less capacity than Allstate. Great look and location tho.