2020-2021 NBA Title Contenders

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tier 1
Lakers
Nuggets (played the Lakers the closest, without any players overexerting themselves )

Tier 2
Clippers (chemistry issues need to be sorted out)
Nets (need to see if KD is the same post injury)
Heat
Bucks (who will the bucks add?)

Tier 3
Celtics
Mavericks
Warriors
Raptors
Rockets

Lakers should be able to repeat

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Unless the Lakers reconfigure their support cast, they won't be repeating.

:manny:
This is too strong; but you have a good point

Kuz and Danny need to go. Keep KCP (it sounds crazy writing that after the horrible start he had) and Rondo for another year. I’d even keep Morris too.

Shouldn’t be that hard to find new good supporting players,
it’s the Lakers, players wanna go there

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
-Lakers get even better in year 2 with Lebron/AD. Another Finals Appearance. They just have to figure things out with their role players. They need shooting
-The Clippers don't win a championship despite firing Doc. I'm not high on the Clippers because I'm just not high on Kawhi's ability to make it through another season + playoffs while leading a team.
-The Raptors finally take a step back. Lowry is on the older side, they'll lose Ibaka and Gasol. Siakam and FVV have to make a leap.
-Nuggets peaked in 2020 and I think they ake a step back next year. Grant is going to be a huge loss and he'll be getting paid from somewhere else.
-I think the Nets are in prime position to win the East. Tthe Nets absolutely have to resign Joe Harris.
-I'm selling on the 76ers. Doc is not the coach to hold Ben & Embiid accountable. I'm not sure --I'm not sure I'm buying the Warriors as a contender. We'll see what they do with the pick......but I don't think Draymond is the same guy.

I think the Mavs are a contender depending on the health of KP

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unless the Lakers reconfigure their support cast, they won't be repeating.

:manny:
You know damn well they thinking of trades as we speak. Bron and AD not running it back with most of this squad :mjlol:I wouldn’t be surprised if Kuzma was the first one on the chopping block after tonight. We know Green is on there automatically

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
-Lakers get even better in year 2 with Lebron/AD. Another Finals Appearance. They just have to figure things out with their role players. They need shooting
-The Clippers don't win a championship despite firing Doc. I'm not high on the Clippers because I'm just not high on Kawhi's ability to make it through another season + playoffs while leading a team.
-The Raptors finally take a step back. Lowry is on the older side, they'll lose Ibaka and Gasol. Siakam and FVV have to make a leap.
-Nuggets peaked in 2020 and I think they ake a step back next year. Grant is going to be a huge loss and he'll be getting paid from somewhere else.
-I think the Nets are in prime position to win the East. Tthe Nets absolutely have to resign Joe Harris.
-I'm selling on the 76ers. Doc is not the coach to hold Ben & Embiid accountable. I'm not sure --I'm not sure I'm buying the Warriors as a contender. We'll see what they do with the pick......but I don't think Draymond is the same guy.
FVV is a free agent this off season no? I’m not sure Joe Harris will be returning to Brooklyn depending on the circumstances