2020 C8 Corvette Stingray - Mid Engine Complete Redesign $60K MSRP Gunning for Lambo/Ferrari

Best Corvette Generation (Performance/Aesthetics/Technology/Value)

• C1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C2

• C3

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • C4

• C5

• C6

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • C7

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • C8

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet the reveal car is gonna be blue....

Also I'm disappointed with the tail lights.

Still copping though.
That rear ugly af breh. shyt look like a Camaro. The pipes been in the center since what? 94? They just changing shyt just to do it.

I still wanna see what the final product is. Because I didn’t like the tail lights on the C7 at first. This much uglier tho

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
sddefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Just cuz....

GM...., the fukk.. FLAT PLANE 8.

NAZI FoMoCo beat u to it.

You have the engineering team to do it. Give the people what they want + round tail lights.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
*edit 3:10 for idle/rev.

McClaren GT....

Eatin people's food.

McClaren pulled a fukkin Catalina Wine Mixer in Dallas and fukked the game up ...

GM... Just stop fukking around and let the AMERICAN designers, not these fukkin Koreans call the shots.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It really looks like a b*stardized ferrari tho...:dwillhuh: what's the price looking like...

The way I see it... GM will Market it under 70K.

Mark up will bring it up to 90K for the first year... and by Mid 21, the used prices will be around 78 and 75,

GM has again fukked the engineer over for the accountant. I'm hoping that they stay mid engine to eat the late 80's crow that they left for the Fiero....

Now that the C7 is the last iteration of the Corvette, watch the value go up in the next 5 years.

The C6 will fukking skyrocket. Hold on to it if you have one.

If I had a million dollars and brass nuts, I would hire some European or Japanese designers and redesign this corean bullshyt and start from scratch.

Don't get me wrong, Chevy is making good use of the logistics that surround mass production of a mid engine vehicle, but they haven't do so since the Fiero. I think that the C9 will be the winner overall... The C8 will be a whipping boy for the fans and execs as the boomers die off and the Gen X'ers and Millennials demand a more proper exotic.

This car will be the sacrificial lamb per se. Overdue for the culture. I know that they will get it right though, because American engineers are the best in the business when it comes to connecting design with passion (minus marketing and corporate bullshyt).