acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if republicans legalized weed and crafted a good healthcare plan, what use would there be for the democratic party? :dead:

Well, it would be nice to have a party that doesn't demonize black and brown people, court religious fundamentalists, and ignore climate change.

But I'm sure as long as they kick out immigrants you won't care about that type of thing. :russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it would be nice to have a party that doesn't demonize black and brown people, court religious fundamentalists, and ignore climate change.

But I'm sure as long as they kick out immigrants you won't care about that type of thing. :russ:
i dont wanna kick out immigrants :ehh: i wanna kick out illegal immigrants. and not even proactively, just when they get caught by pigs doing anything illegal. drunk driving, etc. in other words, not california values

frankly breh, that's not much of a case you just made for the dems. being the party that doesnt ignore climate change :skip:

i am, of course, with you on christianity in government :scusthov:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i dont wanna kick out immigrants :ehh: i wanna kick out illegal immigrants. and not even proactively, just when they get caught by pigs doing anything illegal. drunk driving, etc. in other words, not california values

frankly breh, that's not much of a case you just made for the dems. being the party that doesnt ignore climate change :skip:

Because climate change isn't a big deal at all, it's not like it's a threat to human civilization or anything. :snoop:

Your stanning for the GOP :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because climate change isn't a big deal at all, it's not like it's a threat to human civilization or anything. :snoop:

Your stanning for the GOP :scusthov:
i think that humans affect the climate :yeshrug: all the shyt we pump in the air has to affect it

but i think it's overblown to a degree. al gore said we were supposed to be underwater in what, 2012? and lets be dead fukkin honest; what are you willing to change and sacrifice about your life to change it? what is the average american willing to sacrifice? i drive a cadillac that gets 19 miles a gallon and i recycle all my plastic. what exactly is it that you expect me to do about climate change?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
She has a plan. Unlike, most of the other candidates. GOP or Dem. But which dream is selling that can't be realized?

She just saying what she think progressives wanna hear.

She know full well republicans and even her fellow Dems would shoot all those promises dead if by some miracle, she gets elected.