NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Im really looking for someone to champion environmental causes and health issues outside of just saying they support medicare for all

I think this is important because it would minimize green party support. Some left leaning independents vote green because of the environment and democrats cant allow too many votes to splinter off

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Im really looking for someone to champion environmental causes and health issues outside of just saying they support medicare for all

I think this is important because it would minimize green party support. Some left leaning independents vote green because of the environment and democrats cant allow too many votes to splinter off

Gotta talk about surprise hospital bills, the insane cost of drugs, how to treat the opiod crisis

If Dems talk about rate setting for healthcare and breaking up hospital monopolies, that'd get a lot of support. You'd be going to war with providers but they are killing people financially after they treat them.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

He's not even going to come close to winning. I think that he's actually running to be VP or a Cabinet member.