dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
joe biden is still the best candidate to beat trump apparantly.

SMH at that 4% difference between adults & registered voters. Dems gotta fix this voting problem. Who are these people willing to answer a political poll but unwilling to register to vote?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:russ: and klobacher & hickenlooper's plans. i can't stand these milquetoast fakkits.

My favorite plans are the ones that deal with fixing our democracy FIRST. If you fix that and take down these barriers to voting then that will lead to a domino effect for some of these other ideas. Most of these ideas are already popular with the public. We need to make sure the public's voices are probably represented in government if we want sustained change in this country.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Progressives and MAGAS come up with a new storyline EVERY DAY about Biden. Americans know it’s all bullshyt and see Biden as the only candidate that can beat Trump in 2020. I wanna see what crazy lie or exaggeration they gonna throw at Biden next.

:russ:

“Biden doesn’t drink water! He’s not the right candidate!”

“Biden didn’t say good morning to a secretary in 1987, he hates women.”

“Biden shared an elevator with a white republican, he’s a unrepentant racist!”

:dead:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

Oh we bout to eat

giphy.gif

Gonna have to put all the names I'm gonna ctrl-F through this shyt into a hat and pick em at random. :russ:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Progressives and MAGAS come up with a new storyline EVERY DAY about Biden. Americans know it’s all bullshyt and see Biden as the only candidate that can beat Trump in 2020. I wanna see what crazy lie or exaggeration they gonna throw at Biden next.

:russ:

“Biden doesn’t drink water! He’s not the right candidate!”

“Biden didn’t say good morning to a secretary in 1987, he hates women.”

“Biden shared an elevator with a white republican, he’s a unrepentant racist!”

:dead:
I nominate this dude for this thread's WOAT.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If you read between the lines, it's going to benefit EVERYBODY not just Black folks though. Which means it'll make it easy for White folks to buy homes.

We need reparations and let us decide where our money goes. Allocation of funding is still government control.

How is this going to help people like me? Honestly, nobody should be buying a house right now unless you make damn good money. Let's start with the fact that Black folks still lag behind in employment and business ownership. You always would have to hold financial institutions accountable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you read between the lines, it's going to benefit EVERYBODY not just Black folks though. Which means it'll make it easy for White folks to buy homes.

We need reparations and let us decide where our money goes. Allocation of funding is still government control.

How is this going to help people like me? Honestly, nobody should be buying a house right now unless you make damn good money. Let's start with the fact that Black folks still lag behind in employment and business ownership. You always would have to hold financial institutions accountable.
You're not going to pass a policy for 14% of the population.

The congressional black caucus is 10% of both houses of congress.

Smarten up.

Take the field goal, stop aiming for the Hail Mary.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps