afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
How about Cuomo fix voting in the primaries first before moving it up. I'm sure this is a way to keep Sanders from being a threat in the NY primary.
Cuomo still hasn't signed the bill to move the party registration date closer to the primary. It's still October 11. I'm guessing this primary move is why :francis:

NY recently passed some voter reform laws cause 200k voters in NYC got purged last primary. I'm already anticipating more fukkery after what they did to Tiffany Caban. The voting process / laws in NY are :trash:

NYC purged 200,000 voters in 2016. It wasn’t a mistake.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
they scared :mjgrin:

Last night after all the townhalls I searched her name on Twitter to see what people were saying. 1/3 were Dems praising her. 1/3 were conservatives attacking her. 1/3 were Bernie Bros attacking her. She's got the attention of the right and Bernie Bros are panicking.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoo Cuomo is funny as hell I had no idea dude is a front runner to be Biden's chief of staff. Idk if you guys saw but Biden's team is already lowering expectations for Iowa and New Hampshire.

Still, the campaign downplayed expectations in first-in-the-nation Iowa as well as in the first primary state, New Hampshire, which borders the home states of Warren and Sanders.

“As you all know, historically, there’s an incredible home field advantage for a Massachusetts candidate or a New Englander,” an adviser said.

Biden campaign says Iowa is not a must-win state
Biden is losing both of those states. My prediction is Liz and Bernie will split Iowa/NH and the entire media convo is gonna be, "Is Biden finished?" which is gonna chip at his electability argument leading into Nevada. That will be a long 10 days of discussion. Moving the NY primary date up 100% helps Biden so he better hope Cuomo can make this happen

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Black woman doctor supports Bernie.

Indian who pretends to be black and wanted to be a doctor but never made it hates Bernie.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Last night after all the townhalls I searched her name on Twitter to see what people were saying. 1/3 were Dems praising her. 1/3 were conservatives attacking her. 1/3 were Bernie Bros attacking her. She's got the attention of the right and Bernie Bros are panicking.
Who? If you’re quoting nap I can’t see who you’re talking about...