A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What is this bullshyt? Anyways, I have continuously stated Warren’s weakness is Foreign Policy. However, whoever this is on Twitter is taking some of her CFR answer out of context. She never implied that Iran broke the agreement. She clearly stated that Trump shouldn’t of pull out of the deal, and put the majority of blame on him. What she stated was, that we need to get Iran back in compliance with the deal. Meaning that we need to get back to the original agreement.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don’t they should cut doctors salaries though. Healthcare providers deal with ALOT. They have high patient loads, a persons life in your hands and lots of liability. This should be one of the most rewarding jobs available. The problems lie within insurance companies and administrators. If it weren’t for doctors, nurses, PAs, nurse practitioners this whole shyt would not work.
No one is saying doctors are bad, just that their incredibly high compensation is a leech on the system. Doctors are MASSIVELY overpaid in the US compared to other countries. There is no way to feasibly do M4A without either cutting doctors' salaries or massively boosting the tax burden on the middle class, beyond even what they will save with a new M4A system. The math just doesn't add up. :francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Interesting. I want to make sure i’m understanding this correctly. He basically want to pay for it through the Federal Reserve like system? I’m not sure exactly how we can do this though. I do like the fact he is addressing the hospitals.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Interesting. I want to make sure i’m understanding this correctly. He basically want to pay for it through the Federal Reserve like system? I’m not sure exactly how we can do this though. I do like the fact he is addressing the hospitals.
I'm not sure I understand this idea fully either, but I think he's proposing what is essentially just a new government spending pool called "M4A Bank" that is funded by taxes and buttressed by the Fed. This fund would then be used to pump money into all the M4A adjacent healthcare issues, such as keeping the costs of med school and hospital expenditures down. I think it's basically just kinda reframing the funding conversation because the current discourse is so broken by years of Republican framing.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It hard for me to believe a Black Democrat can win a statewide race in SC, but I would love to see that bytch Lindsey get embarrassed and lose.

I would love to as well, but White people here in SC love Graham especially since he's Trump's ass kisser. That Black Man is not going to go far in the Senate race. These White folks will NOT allow two Black folks to represent this state as US Senate.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure I understand this idea fully either, but I think he's proposing what is essentially just a new government spending pool called "M4A Bank" that is funded by taxes and buttressed by the Fed. This fund would then be used to pump money into all the M4A adjacent healthcare issues, such as keeping the costs of med school and hospital expenditures down. I think it's basically just kinda reframing the funding conversation because the current discourse is so broken by years of Republican framing.
Definitely something to think about. I hope Grim will explain this concept more, and exactly how it would work.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
You can't pretend to care about black people when your colleague of two decades and civil rights icon passes and you can't be bothered.

But but but he proposed weed legislation says all I need to know with regard to how @Berniewood Hogan views black people :mjpls:

Being completely honest, I think most people in the USA don't care about the funeral. I doubt most people on the Coli even care about it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What is this bullshyt? Anyways, I have continuously stated Warren’s weakness is Foreign Policy. However, whoever this is on Twitter is taking some of her CFR answer out of context. She never implied that Iran broke the agreement. She clearly stated that Trump shouldn’t of pull out of the deal, and put the majority of blame on him. What she stated was, that we need to get Iran back in compliance with the deal. Meaning that we need to get back to the original agreement.

the tweet isn't an accurate representation of her answers at all, I read all of her responses and they weren't accurately represented by that tweet

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The framing was for black primary voters. :manny:

And when I say I doubt most people care about it, I'm including black primary voters. Which is why in a week, this probably won't even be a topic.
My larger point is that we shouldn't be looking at a funeral as a political opportunity or a missed political opportunity.