2020 Hillary/Michelle DNC POTUS Ticket???

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:sas1:

I'll wait till 7 pm Eastern to see if anyone else heard this. Not saying the person would even accept, and HillRod may come back like Rocky, but I had this look on my face eating lunch :dwillhuh:. Plus you would think they would have a contingency plan in place in case the nominee doesn't make it to Election Day. Basically, they are making up rules on the fly.

I'll let yall guess who he said, accoording to a top level Democratic person, the DNC has [A Well Known Democrat, not necessarily a Politician] at their top of the list to replace Hillary..

:patrice:

I'll be back at 7 pm Eastern, along with the audio/video, unless somebody names him... or her...:sas2:

:lupe:

___________________________________________________________________________________

It's 7pm Eastern !!!!

Some of yall were right, Michelle O according to Roger Stone is a choice the DNC is considering. According to him she is the choice. Again though, this is all happening on the fly. No contingency rules on what to do if the nominee can't continue to the election.

Start @10:30 - End @12:15

2020 Hillary/Michelle ????

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
WND EXCLUSIVE
DEMOCRATS 'MEETING IN SECRET' TO PICK HILLARY REPLACEMENT

hillary-clinton-fainting-600.jpg

Hillary Clinton collapses while being carried into a van in New York City on Sept. 11, 2016

PALM BEACH, Florida – In the wake of Hillary Clinton’s physical collapse on Sept. 11 – which her campaign blames on pneumonia – some journalists are reporting secret, high-level meetings are taking place among Democrats to consider a possible replacement for Mrs. Clinton at the top of the presidential ticket, should the need arise.

Among the reporters making the claim is David Shuster, an Emmy-award winning journalist based in New York City who formerly worked for MSNBC.

After Sunday’s episode where Clinton apparently fainted in the arms of Secret Service agents after she was spirited away from a 9/11 ceremony, Shuster posted numerous tweets about the machinations of the Democrats.

Shuster has since tweeted on Monday that it appears Vice President Joe Biden would be the likely choice to run at the top of the Democrat ticket if Hillary withdraws, and that Bernie Sanders’ team is “scrambling.”

Darrel Rowland, who is covering the presidential race for the Columbus Dispatch, tweeted Monday: “Tim Kaine ‘ready to become the president’ if that ever became necessary, ex-Ohio Gov Ted Strickland says in intro at Dayton Stivers High.”

What do YOU think? Should Hillary be replaced as the Democratic Party nominee? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Radio host Rush Limbaugh speculated on the names that may be thrown into action.

“Would it be [Vice presidential pick Tim] Kaine? Would they automatically elevate Kaine since he’s the VP? … Or would they go out and get crazy Bernie [Sanders]?” asked Limbaugh rhetorically on his Monday broadcast. “If they didn’t choose Kaine it’s because they don’t think he can win. They don’t have much of a bench.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/08/rush-limbaugh-cigar-600.jpg

rush-limbaugh-cigar-600.jpg

Rush Limbaugh

“They have to be talking about it,” Limbaugh continued. “For all of this calm, my friends, there is panic no doubt going on in every sector of the Democrat Party. I don’t care how you slice it. This is not a winning profile. Victories do not come from these kind of things.”

On NPR Monday morning, political commentator Cokie Roberts said Hillary’s health is “taking her off of the campaign trail.”

“It has them very nervously beginning to whisper about her stepping aside and finding another candidate,” she said.

What do YOU think? Will Hillary’s health problems impact the presidential race? Sound off in the WND Poll

Biden downplayed Hillary Clinton’s health problems Monday, commenting on his own recovery from pneumonia.

“Hillary’s health is good. I’ve had pneumonia,” Biden said before commencing an education speech in Charlotte, North Carolina. “I’ve had walking pneumonia. What you do, you take antibiotics and you rest a little bit.”

“I’m encouraging her – if the doctor says take three days off, take six days off.”

“She’s been transparent about her health. … So we’re in good shape.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/07/joe-biden-dnc-20160727-600.jpg

joe-biden-dnc-20160727-600.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden speaking at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain noted on his blog that the reports about the high-level meetings can be translated as: “Crazy Uncle Joe [Biden] is warming up in the bullpen, just in case we need to yank our starter.”

But Cain says he doesn’t expect Clinton to drop out before Election Day in November.

“If I were a betting man, I’d put my money on the idea that Hillary’s a ‘bitter clinger’ when it comes to seeking the White House. She has no intention of dropping out. Even if she wanted to, she probably can’t because she owes favors to so many people. To put it in ‘mob-speak’ she’s simply ‘in too deep.’

“So, while the story isn’t going to go away, you shouldn’t expect, hope for, or dream of a scenario where Hillary Clinton bows out. If you’re looking for conspiracy theories, try this one on for size: Hillary has to stay in the race. The minute she’s no longer a political force, any high-level protections that she and the Clinton Foundation have been enjoying will evaporate. She’s running not just for president, but for self-preservation.”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

The series of events on Sunday with Hillary being brought to her daughter’s apartment has observers shaking their heads.

“This is a hospital event,” said Limbaugh, noting that Clinton is “horribly sick” with something “potentially catastrophically wrong.”

“That was a neurological episode.”