2020 Hillary/Michelle DNC POTUS Ticket???

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hillary might have Parkinson's Disease'/stroke issues so I think she's done.

Saying that the person's "not a politician" so that could be either the First Lady, a General (unlikely) or a major fundraiser

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Iono if Michelle would win tho:ohhh:
Michelle will get the Bernie, Millennial, and the Black vote, and maybe the educated and the upper class vote as well

As far as the baby-boomer and white blue-collared and the hispanic vote, trump has that on lock.

I dont think she could beat Trump tbh :francis:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:wow: :mindblown: :ohhh:

This Election is Pure Fukkery.

I'll wait till 7 pm Eastern to see if anyone else heard this. Not saying the person would even accept, and HillRod may come back like Rocky, but I had this look on my face eating lunch :dwillhuh:. Plus you would think they would have a contingency plan in place in case the nominee doesn't make it to Election Day. Basically, they are making up rules on the fly.

I'll let yall guess who he said, accoording to a top level Democratic person, the DNC has [A Well Known Democrat, not necessarily a Politician] at their top of the list to replace Hillary..

:patrice:

I'll be back at 7 pm Eastern, along with the audio/video, unless somebody names him... or her...:sas2:

:lupe:

___________________________________________________________________________________

It's 7pm Eastern !!!!

Some of yall were right, Michelle O according to Roger Stone is a choice the DNC is considering. According to him she is the choice. Again though, this is all happening on the fly. No contingency rules on whay to do if the nominee can't continue to the election.

Start @10:30 - End @12:15

I'm gonna neg you when rep comes back for posting shyt from Roger Stone.

Daps
Gonna need the Obamas photoshopped on to this....
House-Of-Cards-Season-3-Music-From-The-Netflix-Original-Series-Original-Soundtrack-cover.jpg

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Michelle will get the Bernie, Millennial, and the Black vote, and maybe the educated and the upper class vote as well

As far as the baby-boomer and white blue-collared and the hispanic vote, trump has that on lock.

I dont think she could beat Trump tbh :francis:
I don't keep up with politics really so explain how Trump has the Hispanic vote when he's threatening to deport them?