2020 Hillary/Michelle DNC POTUS Ticket???

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
duck-tales-reboot-pic.jpg

Even pay the slightest attention to what comes out of Roger Stone's mouth brehs. :snoop:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
She ain't gonna do shyt for Black people like Barack
Barack is not Afro American...
His dad is African... he had ties to his family in East Africa... He was raised in Haiwai, and Indonesia...

He ain't really have no ties to any african american before Michelle ...

Michelle on the other hand:wow:
I doubt she would want the stress of being president.... these devils made her life hard enough as first lady.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She was bragging about how much she likes the house so another 4 to 8 years would be cool with her. Bernie or Joe Biden would make more sense because of political experience and being more liked by all voters.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
She was bragging about how much she likes the house so another 4 to 8 years would be cool with her. Bernie or Joe Biden would make more sense because of political experience and being more liked by all voters.
Her and them girls, can't wait to leave the cac house

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Her and them girls, can't wait to leave the cac house
I agree the daughters are looking forward to less of a microscope being on there every move. Also people really don't know Michelle. They hear the lies of Rush Limbaugh and haters like that but people who get to know her would like the FLOTUS a lot more than Bernie and Biden.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
While i love michelle. I doubt she or obama want to spend another 4 years in the white house. That shyts sounds too stressful :whew:
Biden would be a great backup.
The debates between him and trump would be amazing
abc_biden_laughs_121011_wg.jpg

He made paul ryan look like an idiot, i can only imagine how he'd make trump look :pachaha:
He's probably the only candidate that wouldn't fold under trump's trolling.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the elections will be suspended. the DEM party wont be able to find another candidate after HIllary dies, or drops out.

Legally? Officially? Technically?
Why would that suspend the election? That has nothing to do with the election if the DNC can't get it together. There are 2 other candidates besides Trump running.