2020's is one of the worst decades in history

Is the 2020s one of the worst decades in history?

• Yes

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is the 2020s one of the worst decades in history?

In history?

The Same history that includes slave trades, genocides, conquests, invasions, colonization, apartheids, world wars, holy wars, ethnic wars, civil wars, revolutionary wars, crusades, rebellions, terrorist attacks, mass murderers, riots, floods, droughts, plagues, famines, fires, hurricanes, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, epidemics, pandemics, nuclear meltdowns, oil spills...

That history? :patrice:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Change the 3rd point to modern warfare in general instead of a specific conflict :mjpls:
Plenty of situations going on all around the world that get no media attention.
Yeah, Modern Warfare 2 and 3 remakes have definitely been ass this decade…

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say the 20s aren’t even close.

And then I reconsidered…

The death of culture, art, individualism, regionalism, morality & human interaction can’t be understated. And the rise of AI will most likely cement it.

Daps
I was going to say the 20s aren’t even close.

And then I reconsidered…

The death of culture, art, individualism, regionalism, morality & human interaction can’t be understated. And the rise of AI will most likely cement it.

Breh, you're one of the few in this thread who understood the assignment...dudes talking about huge events but overlooking how lifestyle and everything that identifies a decade fell off (music, movies,art, etc.) to the point it's not as much a worthwhile escape as it used to be. At the very least, this is a boring decade :unimpressed: and it has another half to try and turn it around

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Keep in mind only 7million people out of 8 billion were actually killed by covid.
I know that you are referring to to WHO's official numbers but 7 million worldwide? The US stopped counting after a million and we hadn't even gotten omicron yet. China claims 121,000 deaths :skip:

We will never know the true cost in lives.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I don't know about worst decade ever, but it's been wack compared to the last 3 decades for the average person.

Definitely not close to being the worse ever though