2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This is something a "fan" shouldn't be concerned with. I mean, what's being lost by it being aired on national TV?
Alot of these guys & girls are not ready for tv hint there in NXT first impressions matter & a lot of these talents get exposed
Fans & people in general make judgment & it ends up hurting the talent & it's hard for people to just erase seeing a guy not look ready
Hell look at Cora Jade she was botching up a storm & generally looking like she wasn't ready for the push they was giving her you don't want that impression she going to have an up hill battle to erase that.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Alot of these guys & girls are not ready for tv hint there in NXT first impressions matter & a lot of these talents get exposed
Fans & people in general make judgment & it ends up hurting the talent & it's hard for people to just erase seeing a guy not look ready
Hell look at Cora Jade she was botching up a storm & generally looking like she wasn't ready for the push they was giving her you don't want that impression she going to have an up hill battle to erase that.
I think the idea is letting them learn as they go and get used to working live tv so in a year or two when they're more polished and get called up to the main roster it is a more seamless transition than it was in the past

as far as fans being judgemental, the only wrestler I've seen still get blowback from their past mistakes is lash legend and we know why :mjpls: cora jade got a bit of blowback because she ethered darby allin and the hardcore marks in the PC tried to sabotage her because of it, not because she cant wrestle

none of that really matters by the time they get called up anyways because the casual audience that watches raw/smackdown arent checking for nxt like that anyways so these people will be fresh faces to a lot of fans and by that point ready

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think the idea is letting them learn as they go and get used to working live tv so in a year or two when they're more polished and get called up to the main roster it is a more seamless transition than it was in the past

as far as fans being judgemental, the only wrestler I've seen still get blowback from their past mistakes is lash legend and we know why :mjpls: cora jade got a bit of blowback because she ethered darby allin and the hardcore marks in the PC tried to sabotage her because of it, not because she cant wrestle

none of that really matters by the time they get called up anyways because the casual audience that watches raw/smackdown arent checking for nxt like that anyways so these people will be fresh faces to a lot of fans and by that point ready
Before it was work NXT houseshows to get use to the live crowd & overall atmosphere till you was tv ready now with no more houseshows & them trying to fast track people their just throwing people on tv who they don't even have faith will be there in six months.

How many casual fans are there really tho i mean its i would say Raw/Smackdown watcher & NXT watcher are the same

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Before it was work NXT houseshows to get use to the live crowd & overall atmosphere till you was tv ready now with no more houseshows & them trying to fast track people their just throwing people on tv who they don't even have faith will be there in six months.

How many casual fans are there really tho i mean its i would say Raw/Smackdown watcher & NXT watcher are the same
Live events are coming back for NXT. Blame the pandemic for them going away. There's plenty of green people on TV in other companies.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Considering RAW/SD teethers around 2 million and NXT does 500-700k id say there are a lot of casual viewers and at the very least people who simply don't care to watch NXT so either way, when people from NXT come up to the main roster they're usually fresh faces to most main roster viewers. You have dudes in NXT getting Steve Austin pops in the CWC who come out to CDQ on the main roster when they debut, it's a clear distinction.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Considering RAW/SD teethers around 2 million and NXT does 500-700k id say there are a lot of casual viewers and at the very least people who simply don't care to watch NXT so either way, when people from NXT come up to the main roster they're usually fresh faces to most main roster viewers. You have dudes in NXT getting Steve Austin pops in the CWC who come out to CDQ on the main roster when they debut, it's a clear distinction.
Yeah the NXT PC crowd are the same people each week. Raw and SD are in a different city every show. It's how NXT has been since it's inception at Full Sail.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
This is something a "fan" shouldn't be concerned with. I mean, what's being lost by it being aired on national TV?
IMO the ability for a developmental wrestler to make mistakes, learn and grow. When you on national TV, people (whether it be fans, USA or WWE execs) expect a polished product. If one of these trainees fukks up, it goes on all the stupid botch twitter accounts and can set a wrestler back. If a wrestler does somethin cringey...the same thing. Which I think is a reason for alot of the quick turnover. They should go backed to taped episodes on Peacock. Just how I see it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
IMO the ability for a developmental wrestler to make mistakes, learn and grow. When you on national TV, people (whether it be fans, USA or WWE execs) expect a polished product. If one of these trainees fukks up, it goes on all the stupid botch twitter accounts and can set a wrestler back. If a wrestler does somethin cringey...the same thing. Which I think is a reason for alot of the quick turnover. They should go backed to taped episodes on Peacock. Just how I see it.
Imagine Single A baseball on ABC or gym boxing matches on ESPN. :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

notbad-basketball.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

The show being on USA or not doesn't change what you're talking about though :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Taping ahead of time (like they just did, their shows for next couple weeks have already been shot) and editing out the botches would be much more beneficial to them than having it for everyone on live tv.