2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
IMO the ability for a developmental wrestler to make mistakes, learn and grow. When you on national TV, people (whether it be fans, USA or WWE execs) expect a polished product. If one of these trainees fukks up, it goes on all the stupid botch twitter accounts and can set a wrestler back. If a wrestler does somethin cringey...the same thing. Which I think is a reason for alot of the quick turnover. They should go backed to taped episodes on Peacock. Just how I see it.

Lol

Have u watched a episode of aew?

Polished product?? They just hah 10 botches on pov….nxt beats rampage every week bruh

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Lol

Have u watched a episode of aew?

Polished product?? They just hah 10 botches on pov….nxt beats rampage every week bruh
ok...and? I'm sure the same thing applies to them then...but i dont watch AEW Rampage...so take that shyt to that fukkin thread nikka

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
They botch on fukkn dynamite all the time

U just said they should cancel a show that gets better viewership than aew #2 show…

😂😂😂

Okay and? Thats my fukkn point
i didnt say they should cancel it. I said they should make changes so management doesnt have to endeaver motherfukkers every month. Why do your even keep bringing up AEW? I never even mentioned them and this topic has nothing to do with them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i didnt say they should cancel it. I said they should make changes so management doesnt have to endeaver motherfukkers every month. Why do your even keep bringing up AEW? I never even mentioned them and this topic has nothing to do with them.
He’s one of TSC’s residential short bus stooges. :skip:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IMO the ability for a developmental wrestler to make mistakes, learn and grow. When you on national TV, people (whether it be fans, USA or WWE execs) expect a polished product. If one of these trainees fukks up, it goes on all the stupid botch twitter accounts and can set a wrestler back. If a wrestler does somethin cringey...the same thing. Which I think is a reason for alot of the quick turnover. They should go backed to taped episodes on Peacock. Just how I see it.
Where does this "polished product" stuff come from? Anyone watching understands it's a developmental brand and that comes with witnessing the good and bad. Only a certain group of [hardcore] people try to treat it as anything else. I don't believe being live is the cause of the turnover rate, because a lot of the released talent outside of old guard NXT and a few others, have never been on TV, but are regularly on 205 Live. Look at the last round of releases* and even Draco had more matches on 205 than on NXT. This just seems like a bunch of fake concern. And nobody is being released because of something "cringey" being put on twitter. If that were the case, Cora Jade would have been gone.

Dakota Kai
Malcolm Bivens
Dexter Lumis
Harland
Persia Pirotta
Draco Anthony
Sanjana George
Raelyn Divine
Mila Malani
Paige Prinzivalli

Imagine Single A baseball on ABC or gym boxing matches on ESPN. :mjlol:
This will always be a weird comparison, because it assumes every approach has to be the same.

Last edited: