2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Nick Aldis need to run the fade with somebody for that shyt.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we had better camera-men at WWE that would better capture her assets, then more fans would be compelled to riot over the firing of our beloved Mickie James.

Side note-- since I own some WWE stock, I received a message that they were going to have their earnings report today. Considering that they had to do "budget cuts" and get rid of talent recently, I wonder what the report will look like.

Also
, I know a lot of people here talk about their big Saudi money, but since covid-19 I don't think they were really getting any of that unless they have A-1 negotiating that got them some kind of guarantee regardless of natural disasters or pandemics.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Out of those three, Impact would be the best move.
-The NWA would be a very short term option. Outside of wrestling Aldis, why go there. He would either job and leave, or split a series before jobbing out. I lost track of NWA since they came back
-NJPW would be dope. I can see him as a lone wolf going as BC and pretty much being a bad ass talking shyt. Would produce the best matches for his style. However, with his medical issues, I don't know if he wants to wrestle strong style and then fly all the way back to the states after every tour, especially given the fact that you can't fly if you suffered a concussion.

-Impact: After Mox causes Omega to lose the title to Moose at Slamerversary, I can see Joe coming out to challenge Moose for the title. He can have some good matches with Moose, Swann, Edwards, etc. It'll also give him a chance get back into wrestling shape and make sure he's good to go before signing with AEW or NJPW. If I was Tony Khan, I would advise him to sign with Impact for 6 months-1 year to make sure he's good to go. Bring him in through the "forbidden door" for a quick feud before signing him to an actual contract.
MLW first for a short run
Joe vs Jacob Fatu:feedme: