2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same way the performers are all performing for an audience of one, I have to think people who work in the office of that place likely act think "What would Vince do" as well. And sending someone recently terminated their stuff in a garbage bag is totally something I could see Vince doing.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Question, what belongings would the superstars have? It's not like each superstar has an office in Connecticut?

Maybe Mickie did since she was transitioning roles but I see other women wrestlers saying this happened to them too and I'm just wondering where can a wrestler store any possessions when they live on the road (pre-pandemic)

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question, what belongings would the superstars have? It's not like each superstar has an office in Connecticut?

Maybe Mickie did since she was transitioning roles but I see other women wrestlers saying this happened to them too and I'm just wondering where can a wrestler store any possessions when they live on the road (pre-pandemic)

They have drawers you can store shyt in if you don't wanna keep it on you.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So they sent some sh1t to The Rebel on his wedding day..the Cryme Tyme thing with Lita in 06...the way they had Mickie exit in 2010 and now in 2021. Undermining her HOF worth. Lol. Wild money hungry company..

Last edited: