2023 might be the end of Passport Bros: Passport Bro in the Philippines caught taking unsolicited videos of a child and her mother, and other women

Zime

Superstar
Daps

Dude in the Philippines caught taking unsolicited photos of a child and her mother.

He had videos talking about how to find virgins in the Philippines. He was making multiple shorts just taking unsolicited videos of random chicks.

Dude was even taking videos of trannies.

This guy might actually be worse than Auston Holleman because he's stone's throw away from getting caught messing with kids over there.

People are onto him already and his channel has been terminated yesterday.

At first I was giving the whole Passport Bro movement a pass but after the Auston Holleman's fukk up's I think they should rid of the movement.

:francis:

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
These mofos are so weird... Don't know what to even do witch cats like this. This is why I don't like this internet hyper-masculinity culture. Usually unhinged dudes preaching to people that are even more unhinged. Strange shyt.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I am not surprised, sex tourism is weird and demonic. Travelling to developing countries to have sex with the locals is suspect shyt. Some of the worst sexual deviants have travelled to said countries.

These mofos are so weird... Don't know what to even do witch cats like this. This is why I don't like this internet hyper-masculinity culture. Usually unhinged dudes preaching to people that are even more unhinged. Strange shyt.

And the obsession that they have with youth and virginity is weird.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
I automatically side eye anyone going to the Philippines or Thailand. Shyt is like an unguarded playground to cac deviants. Hate to see a breh involved in that Godless shyt. Send all their asses to some Philippine prison with 40 dudes in one cell with nothing to do all
day but fill they bucket:demonic: