2024 Atlanta Braves thread, lets sail away....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Bushed
Daps
GH7SrcNboAAYWWe

Belize King

All Star
Daps
Looking forward to this year. No thoughts on the rest of the NL East. I guess Philly is there. They have been spending money.

Mets blew it up yet? I guess they did last year when they traded everybody. I believe there’s still talent there.

Marlins are always cheap but have good pitching. There Ace is sleeved for the year due to Tommy John surgery.

Nationals are trash. No offense
:whoa:
We are deep and talented. Looking forward to the season and hitting up a few games.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Looking forward to this year. No thoughts on the rest of the NL East. I guess Philly is there. They have been spending money.

Mets blew it up yet? I guess they did last year when they traded everybody. I believe there’s still talent there.

Marlins are always cheap but have good pitching. There Ace is sleeved for the year due to Tommy John surgery.

Nationals are trash. No offense
:whoa:
We are deep and talented. Looking forward to the season and hitting up a few games.
Lets just hope Philly doesn't even make the playoffs this year. Don't wanna deal with those fukkers again. I hate the shyt out of them and their fans.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They need to pick up some fire guys mid season like they did with Joc. Any players there the entire year will pick up too much of that business as usual casualness that runs through the Braves clubhouse and leads to choking.
Yeah I don't think we have no real proven playoff dogs on our roster. Austin Riley may be the closest we have. Oh and Spencer Strider. I do know that MH3 needs to show up this playoffs or he gonna look real funny in the light.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Bushed
Daps
He's a much better defender than Acuna though. :sas2:
Acuna was told to chill on defense after he ran into the wall.

Plus, he kept hurting himself when the Braves were pressed to make him a center fielder