2024 Atlanta Braves thread, lets sail away....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Bushed
Daps
Riley, Olsen, Ozuna coming up to bat after this commercial break on ESPN!

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

You can see he's gotten bigger :whoo::dame:

He'll be our 2nd best player and a top 5 MVP vote getter by the end of this season :hubie:

We legitimately have potentially the best player in the league at 6 different positions brehs :ohlawd: 7 counting SP with Strider :damn:

Alex GOAThopoulos :blessed:

And :mjlol: at Cora talking about "since I got hired in 2018" as if he wasn't fired/suspended for a year

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You can see he's gotten bigger :whoo::dame:

He'll be our 2nd best player and a top 5 MVP vote getter by the end of this season :hubie:

We legitimately have potentially the best player in the league at 6 different positions brehs :ohlawd: 7 counting SP with Strider :damn:

Alex GOAThopoulos :blessed:

And :mjlol: at Cora talking about "since I got hired in 2018" as if he wasn't fired/suspended for a year
Crazy right? MH3 is literally a 5 tool player with zero weaknesses in his game at 23. You gonna get a 300ish avg and 30ish homeruns, while a gold glove defender. This is like our 5th best player. :russ: We are stacked.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Crazy right? MH3 is literally a 5 tool player with zero weaknesses in his game at 23. You gonna get a 300ish avg and 30ish homeruns, while a gold glove defender. This is like our 5th best player. :russ: We are stacked.
Like breh, our two worst everyday players are a former top 10 prospect who has barely lost his rookie eligibility and the NL's starting SS in the All-Star game last year :damn:

We could have 5 of the top 10 MVP vote getters(including Murphy if he plays enough) and no one would even be surprised, and that's not even including Albies :mindblown:

And then you have the greatest strikeout artist since Randy Johnson and the best LHP in the league leading the rotation with a stacked bullpen behind them :wow:

we're really looking at one of the best assemblies of talent of all time and that's not an exaggeration at all :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Bushed
Daps
GIorkGHWUAAiYEX

Last edited: