2024 Check-In: How y'all doing so far this year?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Joe_Budden_Addresses_Manhunt_Allegations.jpg

We're already almost done with the first two months. I've been doing more to improve my fitness but I'm still bad at eating. Had to break off a relationship cause she was too needy and I couldn't afford her "gift-giving" love language. Me and my cousin are cool again after beefing for like 2-3 years. I can't really complain.

How bout yall?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I’m good I moved earlier this year to the DMV area. I do miss Hawaii but family comes first. Just establishing myself out here. Will make a few trips this year to catch up with my father in Ohio and friends. Definitely hitting a live boxing event this year to.

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
Financially , best year of my life.
Health wise I’m struggling quite a bit.
Need to lose some weight , 50 lbs
Could be a lot worse though .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
More than a host of problems and even more haters, so I take it step by step

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Finished my masters at the end of last year, so adjusting to my new role which is amazing.

Financially, I’m at the best I’ve ever been. Gone are the days where I would wince when opening my banking app.

Wife is finishing up her masters and is maintaining a 4.0 gpa while doing it which I give her the upmost respect for.

Kids are doing great oldest is still a straight A student while also having a social life. (Youngest hasn’t started school yet)

So yeah, life is good right now. Thinking about waiting to see what the housing market is gonna do as I’m contemplating about buying a few rental properties just to diversify my investments a little bit.