2024 Check-In: How y'all doing so far this year?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Me & the family relocated to the PNW in late January. I originally had an offer in Vancouver so we were Canada bound after weeks of negotiations. Wife and her family are from the PNW, & she wanted to remain in the US. I made her a deal. If the clinic that reached out to me in the PNW could put together a better package, we'd remain stateside. They offered me numbers, and a schedule Vancouver ultimately couldn't match, and that was all she wrote.

:ehh:

Everyone won. My girls are across town from their family, wife is back home, & I'm a <2hr flight away from my people in California, with increased pay & the best schedule I've ever had. No longer on call, either.

HuER.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Me & the family relocated to the PNW in late January. I originally had an offer in Vancouver so we were Canada bound after weeks of negotiations. Wife and her family are from the PNW, & she wanted to remain in the US. I made her a deal. If the clinic that reached out to me in the PNW could put together a better package, we'd remain stateside. They offered me numbers, and a schedule Vancouver ultimately couldn't match, and that was all she wrote.

:ehh:

Everyone won. My girls are across town from their family, wife is back home, & I'm a <2hr flight away from my people in California, with increased pay & the best schedule I've ever had. No longer on call, either.

HuER.gif

Bruh that's been the greatest joy from this shyt....switching over to private practice and I'm no longer worrying about my phone going off because of bullshyt going down in the ER and covering shifts if I couldn't find anyone at the last minute....life is amazing

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Its been a year since my breakup and im trying to get into therapy finish getting through it all. I have bouts of bitterness and anger when i think back about it all. In a way i feel i have survivors guilt.

I met a girl, she gives me peace so thats dope , i dont want to take old shyt into this new one so im determined on getting into therapy no matter what

New job is cool , they started a new pay system which everyone is learning and is screwing up everyones ot but we get it all back once its solved

Im learning how to troubleshoot and fix alot of things i never heard of and worked on , i got myself a journal to write shyt down cuz i know how i am with memory. When i first got this get i was looking online at all the cars i wanted to but now that im here im mainly focused on my retirement.

Found a gym and and still consistent with it, i want to get back into a boxing gym but i still train in the meantime

I started taking walks and hitting the beach after work to relieve stress and its surprising how much that can help . The girl i mentioned before got me a whiteboard so i can keep be more organized and that helps to not have everything in my head.

Got an extension on my cert im taking. I only have 10 more practice test and a practice exam before i actually test. I need to finish what i started but im aware i procrastinate

Its been a year and almost two months since ive drank and i have no desire to pick it up again

This should be a great year for photography since im in cali now. It took everything to get here and since i been here im still in disbelief that im here but i got where i wanted to be, bittersweet

Im ight

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I am hustling trying to make ends meet, working my way through jobs, going through college, i hussle tryna find a way, i am no 6 figure earning brother and wont play one for daps on an internet forums
:salute: That way
I’m bout to have a manic phase soon
:merchant: You eating right, at least?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Beat the charges :blessed:

Bought a house up north for cheap last year in what I thought was a nice neighborhood. These white folks paying mortgages/renting had a problem with me. Caught a hippie letting his lap dog shyt in my yard, one thing leads to another and I end up grabbing the back of his head and threw him in the shyt.

Got charged but not arrested cause I left the area and stayed gone for two days. Rejected the plea deal. These jackasses didn't show up to court friday:mjlol:

Charges are dismissed. Everybody in this wonderful neighborhood knows to leave me the fukk alone. The person I hit is now afraid of me.

Life is good :blessed:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Awful.

Lost three friends, two of which was during a week(if you heard of that shooting that happened in Richmond TX where a hoe ass nikka killed a family in a day that was them). A couple of days after that my girl broke up with me...started to get my health together because of a scare but fell off of that because I'm miserable man. That's it...at least work is cool

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Awful.

Lost three friends, two of which was during a week(if you heard of that shooting that happened in Richmond TX where a hoe ass nikka killed a family in a day that was them). A couple of days after that my girl broke up with me...started to get my health together because of a scare but fell off of that because I'm miserable man. That's it...at least work is cool
Damn man, my condolences, just try to stay up brother....