• ADONAI MITCHELL - WR - TEXAS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) Chicago Bears - CALEB WILLIAMS - QB USC (91% vote)
2) Washington Commanders - JAYDEN DANIELS - QB - LSU (68% vote)
3) New England Patriots - DRAKE MAYE - QB - NORTH CAROLINA (76% vote)
4) Arizona Cardinals - MARVIN HARRISON JR. - WR - OHIO STATE (82% vote)
5) LA Chargers - MALIK NABERS - WR - LSU (54% vote)
6) NY Giants - ROME ODUNZE - WR - WASHINGTON (54% vote)
7) Tennessee Titans - JOE ALT - OT - NOTRE DAME (79% vote)
8) Atlanta Falcons - DALLAS TURNER - EDGE - ALABAMA (54% vote)
9) Chicago Bears - OLUMUYIWA FASHANU - OT - PENN STATE (39% vote)

Jets on the clock ...

@Starman @NYC Rebel @tremonthustler1 @Trust Me @The Fukin Prophecy @Green Ranger @firemanBk @Spaceman Piff @RubioTheCruel @Street Knowledge @Anerdyblackguy @ThaBronxBully @Spidey Man @BrehWyatt @King Crimson @king1117 @TBdaGhost @ikbm

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuaga seems like a no brainer here unless Im missing something for the Jets ... I love how he projects at RT, could also be an all pro interior guy if you ever wanted to move him inside ... Bears took Darnell Wright last draft at 10 @ RT and I couldnt be happier - feel like Jets fans would feel similar with Fuaga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Would love another interior but the Jets have been having meeting with skill players so I’m starting to believe they are looking for skill position help. If that’s the case that TE from Georgia (Bowers) is the play.

The jets have spent money on Tyron (LT) have traded for Moses (RT) and still love Tucker (Guard). I really think it’s TE since we are good with Bryce and Wilson.

But if the Jets were really smart and not on that :mjpls: I’m looking at Penix in the later round

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fuaga seems like a no brainer here unless Im missing something for the Jets ... I love how he projects at RT, could also be an all pro interior guy if you ever wanted to move him inside ... Bears took Darnell Wright last draft at 10 @ RT and I couldnt be happier - feel like Jets fans would feel similar with Fuaga
I love the versatility. No doubt at least one of our starting olinemen are gonna miss time...

I also like Latham as a Tackle, but that's all he is right? And a right Tackle at that...

Anyway, build the wall.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If it were any other year, you'd be spot on. But I get the feeling Joe Douglas and Saleh both know that if they dont deliver a playoff berth at minimum, then they're about to be unemployed. So I got them going Bowers to add to the offensive firepower, and signing a Backtiari for more talented depth.

Between Tyron Smith, Bachtiari, Moses, and Simpson.. we should be able to get through 17 regular season games. :sadcam:

Should.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it were any other year, you'd be spot on. But I get the feeling Joe Douglas and Saleh both know that if they dont deliver a playoff berth at minimum, then they're about to be unemployed. So I got them going Bowers to add to the offensive firepower, and signing a Backtiari for more talented depth.

Between Tyron Smith, Bachtiari, Moses, and Simpson.. we should be able to get through 17 regular season games. :sadcam:

Should.

I'm not gonna lie. Bowers' tape is impressive...

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I don’t think Bowers would be worth it at 10 for their current win now roster…He would have to be Sam Laporta level from day 1 and that shyt just don’t happen often for rookie TEs .By the time he’s ready probably Rodgers will be gone

Imma probably be the only one but I’m picking Brian Thomas .I can see him coming in and making an impact like Zay Flowers and those young GB WRs

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t think Bowers would be worth it at 10 for their current win now roster…He would have to be Sam Laporta level from day 1 and that shyt just don’t happen often for rookie TEs .By the time he’s ready probably Rodgers will be gone

Imma probably be the only one but I’m picking Brian Thomas .
If they go Thomas (which I'm a MILLION percent down for) ... they'll be trading down a few spots.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

Imma probably be the only one but I’m picking Brian Thomas .I can see him coming in and making an impact like Zay Flowers and those young GB WRs
That's my pick too.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Again, no secret I'm a Fuaga and Fautanu fan because of the versatility and elite depth they provide across the offensive line. Players like that have multiple shots to get the position they're elite at in the NFL right. I additionally like Latham as a stout, pure RT. These guys win rings.

I voted for Bowers here only because I know Jets fans don't want another tackle and ownership/coaching are probably feeling a lot of pressure after last year. They need something eye-catching or their jobs are gone. Bowers making some nice catches here and there may be enough to calm fans down. Fans can really get in the way of building true, reliable top-quality football teams unfortunately.

Problem is Bowers is so small compared to Gronk and Kelce. Even shorter than Kittle.
6'3 TE and short arms.

Another team who imo should trade back. I can justify Bowers as a top 15 pick, but only with more assets stacked with a trade down.

Last edited: