2024 NBA Draft Thread

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cody Williams is super mid too

Outside of the Edey, the French kids, Topic, and a handful of international prospects, this is looking like the worst draft ever

If I owned an NBA team, I'd fire my GM on the spot if he drafted an American kid

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Cody Williams is super mid too

Outside of the Edey, the French kids, Topic, and a handful of international prospects, this is looking like the worst draft ever

If I owned an NBA team, I'd fire my GM on the spot if he drafted an American kid

Zach Edey's just gonna shoot threes against a chair and get the Yi Jianlian stimulus package

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotto Mock Draft 2.0

1. Wizards- Alexandre Sarr, C, France
2. Pistons- Cody Williams, F, Colorado
3. Spurs- Nikola Topic, G, Serbia
4. Hornets- Reed Sheppard, G, Kentucky
5. Trail Blazers- Zaccharie Risacher, F, Ignite
6. Grizzlies- Matas Buzelis, F, Ignite
7. Spurs- Dalton Knecht, F, Tennessee
8. Rockets- Kyle Filipowski, F, Duke
9. Jazz- Ron Holland, G, Ignite
10. Hawks- Ja'Kobe Walter, G, Baylor
11. Thunder- Donovan Clingan, C, Connecticut
12. Bulls- Rob Dillingham, G, Kentucky
13. Pelicans- Isaiah Collier, G, USC
14. Trail Blazers- Ulrich Chomche, C, Cameroon
Who’s the top 3-4 year prospect in this years draft? I think Bouston will lean toward a more nba ready fit if they keep the pick

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Who’s the top 3-4 year prospect in this years draft? I think Bouston will lean toward a more nba ready fit if they keep the pick
Y'all got a lot of depth, so if whoever you take isn't gonna play, aim for the moon. If there is a plan to give the rookie minutes early on, then, Sheppard, Filipowski, Knecht, maybe Dillingham might work. Ya'll gotta figure out who to keep and who to make expendable though.

The best plan is to trade the pick and get future 1's.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all got a lot of depth, so if whoever you take isn't gonna play, aim for the moon. If there is a plan to give the rookie minutes early on, then, Sheppard, Filipowski, Knecht, maybe Dillingham might work. Ya'll gotta figure out who to keep and who to make expendable though.

I wouldn’t be surprise if they make a move this summer.

I saw Sheppard yesterday in the tourney. I’ll pass on that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
raps have lost 9 in a row we aint winning for a good while

we keeping our pick

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
NGL. I'm drafting Eddy on a flyer in the top twenty. :hubie: better even later. As a team ( wizards) that has lacked dominant bigs. I'm taking him just for those instances teams want to beat us up on the inside. His last year combine numbers were more athletic than some of these bigger NBA bigs.

There's ways to take advantage of him but he has ways to do it right back at an even more dominant clip.

I'm hoping he's gonna be there for the pick we traded for

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.

I’ll take Knecht. He’s a lil older and you can instantly put him in the rotation