'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Opinions on magny-larkin and story-cerrone? I'm hoping larkin win this shyt.

I like mcgregor by decision. Interesting he's been working on his cardio. regardless of what he says, I think he'll fight a smarter and disciplined fight. Nate took his best shots, I think connor paces himself and won't load up on every shot. More importantly, he won't be taking Nate down. He has to win this!

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
If Connor wins it by stoppage of some sort, he's not out pointing Diaz in 5 rounds unless it's a controversial decision.

WAR DIAZ, I said last time he's going to stop the hype train, now he's going to remove those tracks for good :blessed:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
War Glover :rambo:

GLO.gif

giphy.gif

AZ40aN4.gif

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
What time do you think the last 2 fights will start? I feel like last time it was almost 1am(EST) but I don't remember for sure. Going to watch this at a bar but I don't wanna get there too early and run up a bar tab from sitting around

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wow at people saying mcgregor will/can win?
Diaz clowned him man..and that was heavily due to size difference. .

I wouldn't say that. Yea Connor had to step in more to land his left then he usually does. But he was still landing clean. I don't think size was as much of a factor as endurance. Connor just doesn't have the style(or skill set) to withstand a five round marathon.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
What time do you think the last 2 fights will start? I feel like last time it was almost 1am(EST) but I don't remember for sure. Going to watch this at a bar but I don't wanna get there too early and run up a bar tab from sitting around

Co-main will start around 11:30pm. Main event will be around 12:30am. These are just guesses though. I would be there a bit earlier just in case.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want mcgregor to win because a Diaz win does nothing really for the future . Diaz isn't gonna be a serious top contender in his weight class anyway