'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I was rewatching the presser and yo this whole shyt was staged.

When Diaz and co head for the door, the lights just happen to come on :comeon:

Straight WWE style

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nate was late to the presser to :heh: but he wasn't gon stay around for that bs Conor was spewing after he comes even later. Nate knew he was gonna do that. Throwing them bottles tho was impromptu.

nikkas say Mcgregor missed Nate by a long shot with them bottles he threw too :heh:

Dave Scholler being able to contain Mcgregor but Jon Jones threw that man :russ:

Last edited:

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
I don't see how Conor is gonna out point Diaz. Conor be saying some low key racist sht. The bean bag sht and the esse thing smh.
That's the trash talk game :yeshrug: dudes be saying """racist""" shyt about Conor too, and the way Nate throws insults around, it's fair game

I think if they stay standing and manages to keep his flashy style up for 5 it might impress the judges enough to give him the decision.

He probably gasses out by the 3rd or 4th though.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
There are many factors why Conor had success in round 1 the first time.

1. Out of fight shape Diaz
  2. Conor throwing bombs keep Nate at bay
  3. Nate content to start slow
  4. Conor really believed he could KO Nate
All of those factors are expected non factors in the rematch. Nate is ready as can be and Conor will be more efficient with his energy aka not look for knockout.

Can Conor outpoint Nate? I think he gotta use more ring generalship and move around. Fight won't be as good, but he'll conserve energy to score more precise pot shotting. Could be like Condit vs Nick, fuuuuuuuuukk....

Using light leg kicks to stat pad would help his cause too.

The crazy thing about Nate is if he taking punishment, it's still a barometer for him. He can tell if you're slowing down. When he sense you're fading, dude start smothering your strikes, no respect, Stockton slap, pours it on, etc

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
There are many factors why Conor had success in round 1 the first time.

1. Out of fight shape Diaz
  2. Conor throwing bombs keep Nate at bay
  3. Nate content to start slow
  4. Conor really believed he could KO Nate
All of those factors are expected non factors in the rematch. Nate is ready as can be and Conor will be more efficient with his energy aka not look for knockout.

Can Conor outpoint Nate? I think he gotta use more ring generalship and move around. Fight won't be as good, but he'll conserve energy to score more precise pot shotting. Could be like Condit vs Nick, fuuuuuuuuukk....

Using light leg kicks to stat pad would help his cause too.

The crazy thing about Nate is if he taking punishment, it's still a barometer for him. He can tell if you're slowing down. When he sense you're fading, dude start smothering your strikes, no respect, Stockton slap, pours it on, etc

everyone knows the diaz brother are allergic to checking leg kicks. i'll be shocked if connor doesn't throw them. i do agree, that i think the 2nd fight won't be as good as the 1st, especially if connor wants to win.

Conor has spent $300k this training camp preparing for Nate. :dwillhuh:

rampage spent a million on camp when he fought jones. these nutritionist, strength and conditioning coaches eat well off these guys. how much you think that nutritionist is making just to be around connor all day just to make all his meals and snacks? these dudes are eating good off fighters.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's the trash talk game :yeshrug: dudes be saying """racist""" shyt about Conor too, and the way Nate throws insults around, it's fair game

I think if they stay standing and manages to keep his flashy style up for 5 it might impress the judges enough to give him the decision.

He probably gasses out by the 3rd or 4th though.
I haven't heard anything that Nate said to Conor that's been racist. How did Conor learn all that tho?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate is right in the mix at 155, he's a contender. I would put Ferguson, Khabib, RDA and Barboza ahead of him. But, he's up there.
well by serious contender I think he loses to most of those guys . He's a setup fight ( to me ) now granted he could suprise me but just saying

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
"YULE DU NUTTIN", "FOKKIN CRACKHEAD ESSE'S"

:lolbron::mjlol::deadmanny:

mcgregor-knockout.gif
(no cac tho) fukk a retard spick :pacspit::heh:

*edit* I like Taco's:stopitslime:
WU7goqP.gif

200w.gif