21 Savage - WHO RUN IT FREESTYLE TONIGHT

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Does he sound like he’s falling asleep like on that Post Malone song? How could anyone listen to a c*nt who sounds bored even recording the song?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
basic ass rhyme scheme, what do you mean
a
a
a
a
a
b
b
b
b
b
c
c
c
c
:mjlol:
Who you gon send to fukk with me, take something from me
Or any of mine I’m curious
Better think fore you bust at me, if you miss I load a 50 and now I’m furious

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Herbo shoulda left his shyt live. And just released that video. I dont get my nikka Herb sometimes cause its like when he gets in the booth sometimes he tries to race the beat or somethin. When he was younger he didnt have this problem as much.
Bruh herbo always rapped off beat a lil.. that was his appeal.. make you listen to what he saying plus it was different

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Bro I been listening to Herb since he was 16. He did not rap off beat as much as he does now and I can post some of his best tracks/verses from then to prove it.
Y’all don’t really hear me. And ima boss. New herbs fans don’t realize how great this nikka was

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bro I been listening to Herb since he was 16. He did not rap off beat as much as he does now and I can post some of his best tracks/verses from then to prove it.
Ok me too.. you tryna tell me he won’t rapping off beat?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Herbo's flow has been shaky for quite sometime on alotta songs but I feel like its what makes him unique.

Sometimes he'll straight up Silkk The Shocker it up :francis: .

He's grown as an artist but his flow was way more tighter during the Welcome to Fazoland era.