21 Savage - WHO RUN IT FREESTYLE TONIGHT

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Feeling hurt? Never that. But if you're from Australia then your opinion on anything rap related isn't needed.

:rudy: Such a generic typical response.

Are you from the Bronx? Then you’re opinion isn’t needed. Hip Hop has been worldwide for 30+ years now, I’ve got homies who have been writing (Graf and bars) for 20+ years, some MCs have been in the game in this country since the mid 80s, doing shows, battles, releasing 12” etc. if you think Hip Hop only broke out of the US when 50 or Eminem hit then you’re just flat out wrong. I was part one of the first ever crews to record and release music in our part of the country in the early 2000s. I’ve probably been listening to Hip Hop longer than you’ve been alive.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
this is the best one ive heard since juicy. ive never heard 21 do a double time flow like this before either. kinda caught me by surprise.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
:rudy: Such a generic typical response.

Are you from the Bronx? Then you’re opinion isn’t needed. Hip Hop has been worldwide for 30+ years now, I’ve got homies who have been writing (Graf and bars) for 20+ years, some MCs have been in the game in this country since the mid 80s, doing shows, battles, releasing 12” etc. if you think Hip Hop only broke out of the US when 50 or Eminem hit then you’re just flat out wrong. I was part one of the first ever crews to record and release music in our part of the country in the early 2000s. I’ve probably been listening to Hip Hop longer than you’ve been alive.
Bro u just don’t understand the music. Don’t mean it’s wack. It’s just not for u. fukk outta the thread. We don’t respect your opinion. This shyt has to be born in you

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Herbo shoulda left his shyt live. And just released that video. I dont get my nikka Herb sometimes cause its like when he gets in the booth sometimes he tries to race the beat or somethin. When he was younger he didnt have this problem as much.
Drake texted him told him make it a song. Tbh the recorded version was kind of bad. He ain't ride the beat like he did in the freestyle