Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
If you had twenty four hours to live just think
Where would you go?
What would you do?
Who would you screw?
And who would you wanna notify?
Or would yo' ass deny that yo' ass about to die?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Far as the coli goes, I'd probably try to guilt trip sympathy nudes out of @Phoenix_Knightly23
Honestly though, I'd likely just want to spend time with my family and loved ones.
:manny:
A lot of people believe they'd wild out but knowing you have 24 hours left on this earth and the time is ticking truthfully is more humbling than anything, imo.
The most simple aspects of life you took for granted will suddenly become the most beautiful when faced with the thought of never getting to experience them again.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:russ: I'm just playing.

I have no idea how I would be like if I got that kind of news now. I'd probably be all :mjcry: on that "But I don't wanna die!!!" :damn: shyt.
Man for real tho. I halfway wanna wish that I had a situation like that so I had an excuse to do what the fukk I wanted to do.... but I want to be around after the fact.. ya know... I'm results oriented along with valuing my last seconds on this planet.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Far as the coli goes, I'd probably try to guilt trip sympathy nudes out of @Phoenix_Knightly23
Honestly though, I'd likely just want to spend time with my family and loved ones.
:manny:
A lot of people believe they'd wild out but knowing you have 24 hours left on this earth and the time is ticking truthfully is more humbling than anything, imo.
The most simple aspects of life you took for granted will suddenly become the most beautiful when faced with the thought of never getting to experience them again.
We go for what we know. When that starter pistol lets off... There's levels to it... but some things just need to get done if it takes little time. Like bonin' your sister/bestfriend/cousin.... I see u bro.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get the baddest hooker i can find

eat my favorite food

tell my family peace