$27K or 1 Billion dollars? Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• $27K a year

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A BILLION DOLLARS

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a black man is hell, we die earlier than everyone else. It is what it is.
You are definitely not black. The only negatives that come from being black are societal, God has gifted black men and women the most.

Black people problems are external
Non black people problems are internal

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Sometimes I swear there's no way most of the posters on this site are black.

You are definitely not black. The only negatives that come from being black are societal, God has gifted black men and women the most.

Black people problems are external
Non black people problems are internal
doesnt the coli have a white owner?

or at least thats what ive been told:ohhh:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Give me the billi

By the time them 20 years are up im going to want to be super religious after all the :demonic: stuff I would have done by then anyway

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Which option would you choose?

Option 1
You make $27K a year. Nothing more and nothing less. You can't make any kind of investments or anything. You will retire or die making 27 grand.

Or

Option 2
Right now you are given 1 Billion dollars tax free. But you only have it for 20 years. After 20 years it is all gone. Everything attached to your money is gone. Any purchases, businesses, investments, gifted money, etc.. are all gone. And you then have to work a below minimum wage job for the remainder of your life.
The loophole. Anything I can purchase with that money can put up as collateral for loans. That's several degrees of separation there, legally and financially. Also I can build up God tier credit in that 20 years. After I lose that money and its purchases, I can still get decent loans and build from there uses my financial contacts I made in those 20 years. All while still making below minimum wage.

:mjgrin:welcome to America boi

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Which option would you choose?

Option 1
You make $27K a year. Nothing more and nothing less. You can't make any kind of investments or anything. You will retire or die making 27 grand.

Or

Option 2
Right now you are given 1 Billion dollars tax free. But you only have it for 20 years. After 20 years it is all gone. Everything attached to your money is gone. Any purchases, businesses, investments, gifted money, etc.. are all gone. And you then have to work a below minimum wage job for the remainder of your life.
i wouldnt know what to do with that kinda money and would be dead before that 20 yrs is up fa sho...:ohhh::whew:Would be the ultimate sike out to my estate. i just spend my share living fast asf and ill be in paradise anyway by the time the excessive residual drugs and alcohol are magically stripped from my body.

Ex wife wake up one day on the ground in an empty lot and im looking down like :umad: