$27K or 1 Billion dollars? Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• $27K a year

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A BILLION DOLLARS

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Which option would you choose?

Option 1
You make $27K a year. Nothing more and nothing less. You can't make any kind of investments or anything. You will retire or die making 27 grand.

Or

Option 2
Right now you are given 1 Billion dollars tax free. But you only have it for 20 years. After 20 years it is all gone. Everything attached to your money is gone. Any purchases, businesses, investments, gifted money, etc.. are all gone. And you then have to work a below minimum wage job for the remainder of your life.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Option 2
Right now you are given 1 Billion dollars tax free. But you only have it for 20 years. After 20 years it is all gone. Everything attached to your money is gone. Any purchases, businesses, investments, gifted money, etc.. are all gone. And you then have to work a below minimum wage job for the remainder of your life.
:mjgrin:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Neither.. I cool with what I make now.
While this would be my actual answer, if I had to choose it would be option 2.
20 years with that money would give me a whole lot of experiences I wouldn't have with option 1.
Also I would use a whole lot of that money for charity work, people might pay back the kindness when my money is gone.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Option 1
You make $27K a year. Nothing more and nothing less. You can't make any kind of investments or anything. You will retire or die making 27 grand.

Or

Option 2

you don't say :mjlol: