2K's WWE SUPER CARD on iOS is addictive as hell brehs :wow:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep pulling me back in with these new features.

I was in the top 100 earlier took a nap Now In The 5ks :snoop:

The cards I need I don't need to finish that high for i need an epic cena and ultra rare Bryan. I should be getting my first legendary soon too :blessed:
Yeah you don't need much for that. Around 4,500 would get you 2x LEG Rocks.

I'm not doing this PCC I already got SV fusion finishing on Sunday.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I got a title match and since then every match i'm playing I'm getting double points for. I thought this just happened the once, is this a glitch?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I made Survivor, I got a Sting & The Rock. Also got a Rock legendary pro (both from KOTR not this pcc shyt) :win: but these RTG and PCC are making it hard for all us who can't be playing this shyt 24/7, makes the good rewards impossible to get. I got that Legendary fusion Bella too

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I'm still just on epic :snoop:
I got 2 epic Cenas from the PCC, so I can use one to turn my other epic Cena pro and gonna use the other one in the fusion chamber to her a fusion epic. Just won KOTR and got epic Brock and Macho Man once I pro the Cena and power all these up i should get my first legendary :win:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm still just on epic :snoop:
I got 2 epic Cenas from the PCC, so I can use one to turn my other epic Cena pro and gonna use the other one in the fusion chamber to her a fusion epic. Just won KOTR and got epic Brock and Macho Man once I pro the Cena and power all these up i should get my first legendary :win:
i just cracked Ultra Rare + or whatever the fukk...my only purple joints is The Rock and the Daniel Bryan i got from that Roman vs DB joint.

my deck is trash to me but i am still like 900-150 or some crazy shyt. i dont really lose anymore. KOTR is cool but i lose track of it easily and end up losing lol

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I learned U can't do shyt without King of the ring, I just play exhibitions until I get 5 energy and use them for kotr and chill, only way to get good cards it takes too long to pull them through drawing

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
yeah i havent really pulled shyt via drawing :sadcam:

this game is bullshyt...why cant i stop playing it? :damn:

My wife thought i was talking to other girls when i said i was playing this game 24/7, then she saw how involved i got with it and she just walked by and patted me on the shoulder

:heh: :sadcam: :mjcry:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
SC211.jpg_zpshkvqd3dv.png

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Anybody still playing this? What tier yall in?

I wish i had other ways to cure my boredom when i'm on my phone. I'm only in the Epic tier right now. Got a Macho Man an Eric Rowan.
I'm still playing. I take short breaks and get back into it. It's frustrating when you have no cards left to level up and seems pointless so I give up. They seem to be great for updating the game though and adding new things and games into it so I always get drawn back in.

Right now I'm on Legendary ++ with the whole of the bar left to fill before moving to Survivor. I need a new diva though cuz I'm still stuck with my Ultra Rare Pro Paige. The rest of my starting 5 is Legendary Rock, Epic Pro Macho Man, Epic Pro Cena and fusion Epic Uso brothers I switch between the two. I also got two Epic Rybacks I'm training up before combining.