Willacoochee, Ga
im actually halfway thru Epic+ now that i look at it

my cheap ass starting 5

Epic Macho Man Maxed out
Ultra Rare Fusion Ryback Maxed out
Ultra Rare Fusion Rusev Maxed out
Super Rare Fusion Pro Erick Rowan Maxed Out
Super Rare Fusion Pro Naomi Maxed out

i have alot of cards that i an level up higher than some of my starters but it takes forever and gets annoying. glad they upped the max cards to 130.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
im actually halfway thru Epic+ now that i look at it

my cheap ass starting 5

Epic Macho Man Maxed out
Ultra Rare Fusion Ryback Maxed out
Ultra Rare Fusion Rusev Maxed out
Super Rare Fusion Pro Erick Rowan Maxed Out
Super Rare Fusion Pro Naomi Maxed out

i have alot of cards that i an level up higher than some of my starters but it takes forever and gets annoying. glad they upped the max cards to 130.
Yeah that annoys me too. I like it when a PCC or Road To Glory is on cuz it gives me a reason to play and I usually build my cards up then. I'm pissed that there's no legendary Diva again in the road to glory though. I might try and play for the legendary Hogan still, even though the furthest I've gone before is Super Rare. I usually burn myself out in the first two days then play for a couple hours before closing.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yeah that annoys me too. I like it when a PCC or Road To Glory is on cuz it gives me a reason to play and I usually build my cards up then. I'm pissed that there's no legendary Diva again in the road to glory though. I might try and play for the legendary Hogan still, even though the furthest I've gone before is Super Rare. I usually burn myself out in the first two days then play for a couple hours before closing.
I made it to Ultra Rare last time to get that Brie Bella so i could pro my other one. I love RTG since you get 6 cards per win but once i hit Super Rare i cant win the 3's or 5's anymore really.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I'm still playing I'm in the Wrestlemania Tier.
How many WrestleMania cards you got?

I made it to Ultra Rare last time to get that Brie Bella so i could pro my other one. I love RTG since you get 6 cards per win but once i hit Super Rare i cant win the 3's or 5's anymore really.
Yeah same shyt happens to me too I don't know how to get around that yet

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
How many WrestleMania cards you got?

Yeah same shyt happens to me too I don't know how to get around that yet
Only real loophole i noticed in the game is to do the RTG' and back out after you win a game and then go to Get Cards or do an Exhibition match and you can pick from your actual tier and not from the tier you are in RTG.. I was in Super Rare tier for RTG but my Exhibition tier was Epic so i stacked up like 50 picks at a time and used them all in my actual tier so i could potentially pull another Epic card.

other than that you gotta grind the +1s aka have no life and throw entire days away to get them high rated cards

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Only real loophole i noticed in the game is to do the RTG' and back out after you win a game and then go to Get Cards or do an Exhibition match and you can pick from your actual tier and not from the tier you are in RTG.. I was in Super Rare tier for RTG but my Exhibition tier was Epic so i stacked up like 50 picks at a time and used them all in my actual tier so i could potentially pull another Epic card.

other than that you gotta grind the +1s aka have no life and throw entire days away to get them high rated cards

Holy shyt :ohhh:

I'm going to do this since i'm in the Survivor tier. :smh: