2K's WWE SUPER CARD on iOS is addictive as hell brehs :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I just use 3 SV pro leveled up to lvl30 or a SV pro diva lvl20.

I think I might sit this one out though I got one free day this weekend.

Best cards out and hope for the best

:manny:

i recently switched up and use 2 commons along with my epic macho man, epic warrior, and ultra rare fusion pro emma

the commons are throwaways basically..if tag team comes up first i just toss them out..

it took my level from Epic++ to Ultra Rare++ but i'm winning damn near every match..

test it out in 50 games and went 36-14 with this method...actually going 24-1 on the second half of it once i figured my stategy out

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
What do yall do for Exhibition/People Champ?

do you just put all your best cards out there or something different? :lupe:

I use 2 commons and then my best 2 cards and best diva. The commons I just use for tags. I level my commons up a little bit too cuz sometimes you come up against another common card and that can win you the match.

I quit RTG after getting the rare AAustin smh. I'm really thinking about giving this peoples champ a go and aiming for the top 3k. I desperately need to move up to survivor tier I been on Wrestlemania++ and not moved an inch for weeks now. :snoop:
y5d6EB5.jpg

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i recently switched up and use 2 commons along with my epic macho man, epic warrior, and ultra rare fusion pro emma

the commons are throwaways basically..if tag team comes up first i just toss them out..

it took my level from Epic++ to Ultra Rare++ but i'm winning damn near every match..

test it out in 50 games and went 36-14 with this method...actually going 24-1 on the second half of it once i figured my stategy out
Yeah I would try to get some epic fusion pros so you can stay in the legendary bracket while doing the pcc.

If you can get 5000-5500 pts in pcc you can easily land a Wrestlemania card. I

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I use 2 commons and then my best 2 cards and best diva. The commons I just use for tags. I level my commons up a little bit too cuz sometimes you come up against another common card and that can win you the match.

I quit RTG after getting the rare AAustin smh. I'm really thinking about giving this peoples champ a go and aiming for the top 3k. I desperately need to move up to survivor tier I been on Wrestlemania++ and not moved an inch for weeks now. :snoop:
y5d6EB5.jpg

The Wrestlemania tier is higher than Survivor tier breh :russ:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I fell way behind on this Peoples Challenge :sadcam: I always fukked a KOTR I had going. On legendary level I struggle getting to the Q/Finals usually. This time I saw I was close so powered all my time up and won some more boosts. Then forgot about it an checked later and I went out in the semi-finals 2-1 to a guy with his team half powered up :to:
I got a legendary Bray though and put him in fusion. I hope I get the Diva cardand hope once it's leveled up it can move me up to Survivor level.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I fell way behind on this Peoples Challenge :sadcam: I always fukked a KOTR I had going. On legendary level I struggle getting to the Q/Finals usually. This time I saw I was close so powered all my time up and won some more boosts. Then forgot about it an checked later and I went out in the semi-finals 2-1 to a guy with his team half powered up :to:
I got a legendary Bray though and put him in fusion. I hope I get the Diva cardand hope once it's leveled up it can move me up to Survivor level.

Don't come to survivor breh Wrestlemania cards fukked it up :to: im taking L's left and right

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
just started my first Epic Fusion...kinda bullshyt i gotta wait 2 damn days tho lol

do you get better Fusion cards if they are all leveled up to the max? i never cared to do any of that.
I know I didn't wanna use my Jummy Uso epic fusion for this cuz I had him leveled up but I looked at how long it would take to make another one and decided to just use him. I don't know about that breh I haven't noticed I don't think I've used any fully leveled up cards before this Uso one. I do keep getting the same cards so that might be the reason.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I know I didn't wanna use my Jummy Uso epic fusion for this cuz I had him leveled up but I looked at how long it would take to make another one and decided to just use him. I don't know about that breh I haven't noticed I don't think I've used any fully leveled up cards before this Uso one. I do keep getting the same cards so that might be the reason.
yeah thats why i was wondering..i got so many Ultra Rare Fusion Emmas and Super Rare Barretts...not to mention i always get the same 2 or 3 common/uncommons.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
yeah thats why i was wondering..i got so many Ultra Rare Fusion Emmas and Super Rare Barretts...not to mention i always get the same 2 or 3 common/uncommons.
I rarely go that far. I mainly remember getting Rare Luke Harpers. I did the epic fusion twice and got both Uso brothers :russ: I'm hoping for the legendary fusion Brie if not I wouldn't mind Brock
MMeS6oc.png

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I rarely go that far. I mainly remember getting Rare Luke Harpers. I did the epic fusion twice and got both Uso brothers :russ: I'm hoping for the legendary fusion Brie if not I wouldn't mind Brock
MMeS6oc.png
yeah i need to get more epics. my KOTR game is spotty. always forget i started one up and start off like 1-8 but sometimes i finish strong.

got like 500 points for this people's champion..i honestly never even read the rules for that shyt lol

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
just started my first Epic Fusion...kinda bullshyt i gotta wait 2 damn days tho lol

do you get better Fusion cards if they are all leveled up to the max? i never cared to do any of that.

Nah there the same as if you used one not leveled up at all. if you look on the 2k forums for this, one of developers answered this.