• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I appreciate everyone's patience with this battle. A nikka had a busy fukking Monday, but it's all good since it gave cats a longer window to submit beats.

Aight so without further ado. Here's the challenge. Combatants had to flip this sample right here.

This is what the champ picked out. Rules were anything goes as long as you only used this sample to flip in your beat. (No splicing the instrumental version or adding other samples to fill in or etc...)

Judging Criteria when voting and commenting on beats are as follows.
1. Overall creativity
2. How dope you flipped the sample.
3. Structure and song potential

Now with that shyt out of the way. Here's the combatants.
The Sample Flip Champ and winner of last week's challenge
@kingdizzy01

@Tom Foolery

@doublenegative

@KillSpray

@Interloper

@TEKBEATZ

@BronxFleezy

@truck jewelry

@producingfire
http://www.mbanksmusic.com/ (All Over Again)

@clanarchy

Even though the number of participants dropped from 15 to 10, this was still a pretty good turn out. Major props to all those that tried to conquer such a challenging sample. We also got some newcomers that brought some heat as well. All in all, I think this is going to be a pretty dope battle.

:salute: #Tunnel Gang (All We Got Is Us)

Last edited by a moderator:

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
:gladbron:

Shoutout to everyone who gave this one a shot. And I must say, for all the whining that went on in the thread, everybody really brought it :jawalrus:

So much so that I can't really pick a winner right now. @kingdizzy01 @doublenegative @BronxFleezy you all brought that heat man :obama:

Also I couldn't get @TEKBEATZ track to play, so I gotta hold off judgment.

:salute:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Damn there is heat in here. @BronxFleezy I back traced your is address. You will receive a summons from my lawyers at Breh & Associates regarding a neck injury I sustained while listening to your beat.

@kingdizzy01 @KillSpray too fukking dope. Props. Everyone in here brought some heat. Daps and reps comin

Appreciate it Breh forreal :sadcam:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
:gladbron:

Shoutout to everyone who gave this one a shot. And I must say, for all the whining that went on in the thread, everybody really brought it :jawalrus:

So much so that I can't really pick a winner right now. @kingdizzy01 @doublenegative @BronxFleezy you all brought that heat man :obama:

Also I couldn't get @TEKBEATZ track to play, so I gotta hold off judgment.

:salute:
Click the link it will play at their website.