2PAC Was Actually Extremely Mad On “I Ain’t Mad At Cha”

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
The hypocrisy of it all is that on the last verse, he’s calling out old homies who hatin on him for growing/transitioning...after he practically did the same on the first verse...

So many questions, and they ask me if I'm still down
I moved up out of the ghetto, so I ain't real now?
They got so much to say, but I'm just laughin' at cha
You nikkas just don't know, but I ain't mad at cha

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The hypocrisy of it all is that on the last verse, he’s calling out old homies who hatin on him for growing/transitioning...after he practically did the same on the first verse...

So many questions, and they ask me if I'm still down
I moved up out of the ghetto, so I ain't real now?
They got so much to say, but I'm just laughin' at cha
You nikkas just don't know, but I ain't mad at cha

I think the last verse might be him rapping from the perspective of the muslim from the first verse.

:ohhh:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
He is speaking from the prospective of a nikka that needs to grow up

That’s the way I hear it too. Y’all never had a friend who stopped hanging out so much with the crew and got a job? You see him at a store, dap it up and talk for a minute have a quick laugh and go all separate ways? He still your homeboy but trying to do the right thing. I ain’t mad at cha my nikka do ya thang my nikka.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
OAN: Something I have ALWAYS wondered about...

I used to fiend for your sister but never went up in her” - I Ain’t Mad At Cha

Who can I trust in this cold word? My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain’t trippin, I’mma playa, I ain’t sweating him
I sexed his sister, had her mumblin like a Mexican” -
Until the End of Time

Always wondered if this was the same person. Had Pac smashed his sister the whole time then waited until they fell out to finally admit it? :patrice:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't that first verse bout someone who set him up and/or turned on him?

Yall making it seem like Pac had a boy trying to be righteous and was clowning :gucci:

The "oh u a Muslim now" line sounded more like Pac telling him he know he full of shyt, that's what I got from it since day 1.

Some dude pretending he all righteous to clean his image and look more innocent than he is not because he really is righteous

Pretty sure all the shots thrown on AEOM were at people who he felt crossed him, that is prolly the most "fukk all yall who turned on me :pacspit:" album in history

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
....no more dope gaaaaaaames!

Classic song.

Funny points by OP. I always thought the sister part was messed up. Like thanks for not fukking my sister. :gucci:

Just reminding him that he had/has that level of respect ... on some neighborhood shyt smashing your mans sis is one of the higher forms of disrespect.

that line is honestly one of the keys to unlocking the meaning behind PAC’s tongue in cheek, sarcastic approach ...and also an allegorical glimpse into the polarized dichotomy of Pac as a man.

Classic . Timeless, brilliant song. GOAT of this rap shyt mane. :wow: