Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
gpDulaI.gif

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
The "oh u a Muslim now" line sounded more like Pac telling him he know he full of shyt, that's what I got from it since day 1.

Some dude pretending he all righteous to clean his image and look more innocent than he is not because he really is righteous

:ohhh:The more I think about it...Pac really didn’t care too much for Muslims...

He turned down the role of Shareef in Menace II Society because he thought the idea of a gangsta turned Muslim was corny.

He referred to the Hughes Brother’s security as “Farrakhan’s boys” when they almost fought again at the courthouse.

...This clarity level of this thread :wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh:The more I think about it...Pac really didn’t care too much for Muslims...

He turned down the role of Shareef in Menace II Society because he thought the idea of a gangsta turned Muslim was corny.

He referred to the Hughes Brother’s security as “Farrakhan’s boys” when they almost fought again at the courthouse.

...This clarity level of this thread :wow:

:patrice:

Except Kadafi and Mutah (Napolean) from the Outlaws were Muslims

17800325_10154909844873673_8872241850503549563_n.jpg

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Wasn't that first verse bout someone who set him up and/or turned on him?

Yall making it seem like Pac had a boy trying to be righteous and was clowning :gucci:

The "oh u a Muslim now" line sounded more like Pac telling him he know he full of shyt, that's what I got from it since day 1.

Some dude pretending he all righteous to clean his image and look more innocent than he is not because he really is righteous

Pretty sure all the shots thrown on AEOM were at people who he felt crossed him, that is prolly the most "fukk all yall who turned on me :pacspit:" album in history

:what:

The song and video is clear that he is talking about a friend that decides to go the righteous path.

“Oh you a Muslim now no more dope game”

Every hood got that nikka that decides to be blacker than black and gets clown in the hood for that but he is still the homie. This thread is exposing you lame ass that’s clearly not from any kind of hood.

:snoop:

And Makaveli 7 Day Theory is the most "fukk all yall who turned on me" album in history. That album got 4 or 5 songs naming people 15 people he felt crossed him. I don’t think he named more than two people on AEOM.

But I’m going to let y’all get your jokes off though cause some of this shyt is funny to think about. He should have never told ol boys wife to be “You got a player for life and that’s no bullshyttin”

:merchant:

:deadmanny:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Well guess who's movin up, this nikka's ballin' now
bytches be callin' to get it, hookers keep fallin' down
He went from nothin' to lots, ten carots to rock
Went from a nobody nikka to the big, man on the block

My nikka Pac was like :ohhh: Iook at this dirt rock nikka, this nikka used to be a bum, no not this nikka, it can't be

He's Mister local celebrity, addicted to move a key
Most hated by enemy, escape in the luxury
See, first you was our nikka but you made it, so the choice is made
Now we gotta slay you why you faded

Hold Up Pac, Why you want to kill him because he made it:picard:

Pac was that nikka:wow:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
@Double Burger With Cheese this shyt funny as hell and has me analyzing the hell out of this song now lol. Pac one of my goats and Ive heard this song since i was 13, but you got me looking deep into this shyt lol.

@ me if you do another record . I think you did today was a good day and that was hilarious too.