"2pac wasnt a gangster, he was a method actor who took the part 2 far. He was a clown "Marlon Wayans

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People also fail to realize dude died at 25. He was young and still finding himself. I don't know many 25 year olds who have the world figured out.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
People also fail to realize dude died at 25. He was young and still finding himself. I don't know many 25 year olds who have the world figured out.

True. Pac by 30 would have been on some Malcolm X type of life.

it seems like everybody saw pac and biggie right b4 they died cot damn.

-DMP-

Everybody saw Pac because he was shot after the Tyson fight. Everybody was there that night. Just like how all the celebrities are at Mayweather fights. Biggie was his album release party, so you know a lot of known people were at that too.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he was very very impressionable, like most of us are when we're young. dude was an immature revolutionary, if that makes sense, he had the spirit of a Panther running thru him and it was evident, you can tell he was passionate about uplifting the black community, but couple that with madd weed, madd henny, madd good for nothing nikkas in ya circle, scavengers, life of a rapper, etc... his potential to be a great man/leader was off the charts, if he was alive right now i guarantee he'd be doing something great.......while his peers are still making songs about Tom Ford and Picassos and shyt, :pachaha:

Last edited: