(3/20/21) UFC on ESPN: Brunson vs Holland

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holland had no sense of urgency. Dude was seriously laughing as he was clearly about to lose a decision :francis:

You're a real dumb motherfukker.

It's a young sport and there's been no dominant heavyweight champs in the UFC. Before Stipe, no one was able to muster more than two UFC HW title defenses. Greatest heavyweight is a low bar to clear compared to greatest light heavyweight, welterweight, etc. With his strength of schedule combined with number of title defenses, of course the UFC is going to promote him as the best heavyweight of all time.

"...but...but...of ALL TIME! :damn:" Yeah nikka, no one can see into the future. You know damn well no sports promotion is going hype up one of their athletes as "the greatest thus far in history"

Stipe isn't a dominant heavyweight champion lmao

you dumb ass nerd

you don't know shyt about sports

UFC isn't a young sport anymore the first UFC was in 1993 that's almost 30 years ago

Daps
@Bryan Danielson
Jesus Christ, what did i just watch?

Holland like the class clown in the back of the classroom trying to joke and shyt while the bookworms actually trying to learn and pass the test. Watching Brunson brush off Holland's daps betweens rounds like...
tenor.gif

im glad Brunson was black because if this was a cac doing this, mad MAGA cacs would have been laughing at Holland and his "hood" antics on Reddit

kept me entertained for 25mins. Glad i watched a replay
:yeshrug:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

That’s interesting to me. Holland just needed to be more patient when striking he could fix that. If he feels he’s too small fort grappling aspect though I don’t see him making the effort to get further in 185 cause that’s a mental thing I believe. He just needs to work on his wrestling defense.

He strikes too wild.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
@Bryan Danielson
Jesus Christ, what did i just watch?

Holland like the class clown in the back of the classroom trying to joke and shyt while the bookworms actually trying to learn and pass the test. Watching Brunson brush off Holland's daps betweens rounds like...
tenor.gif

im glad Brunson was black because if this was a cac doing this, mad MAGA cacs would have been laughing at Holland and his "hood" antics on Reddit

kept me entertained for 25mins. Glad i watched a replay
:yeshrug:

Yeah man, it felt like he was more worried about clips of him being funny going viral than actually winning the fight. There's no shame in getting outclassed by a dude like Brunson, but he looked like a dikk head by never locking in mentally. I get that talking is his comfort zone and that it keeps him loose in a fight, but you can't tell me that he's as focused as he could have been the way he was going about it.

Especially when he was doing it while making questionable decisions like keeping Brunson in his guard for long stretches of time or throwing wild kicks after already getting taken down so easily. I'm sure he has better fight IQ than that, so the talking felt like he was frustrated, beaten mentally and already checked out. Just like a class clown who can't keep up with the lessons so they act out. Like you said.