• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another fan who believes in Canelo facing a top opponent than Canelo himself. Canelo damn sure won't bring his style of walking down opponents against Benavidez. He'll get his face beat in. He hasn't faced someone with hands that fast since Floyd and little Amir.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
Use the 4 criteria of judging. Plant had ring generalship and defense until his stamina faded, Benavidez had effective aggression and clean punching in the latter half of the fight
Plant at least won 1 round in the 2nd half of the fight. I can give Plant the 12th. Benavidez only started whooping him after he elbowed him. If this was actually scored based off rounds I think Caleb won. Ill have to watch the replay

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
All the Breadman hype that dude gets on Youtube and during fight broadcasts and what big difference did we see in Plant the two fights since they linked up? Biggest difference was how much clinching and holding he did in both tonight and the Dirrell fight.

I respect him because he gives us an in depth look into a top level boxing coach…but he came with a shyt game plan and excessive holding with the referee clearly on their side. shyt was a disgusting display of boxing. How u go into one of the biggest fights of their career and come to basically try to cheat their way into a win. :scust:

No game plan to be found just praying the ref saves them….

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the
ref
allowed
plant
to
recover
:dahell:
This is just excuses. There were times where David was letting off 15 punches in a row and he couldn't drop plant. Even in the 12th round he hit plant with like 5 huge left hands and couldn't stagger him. Bayless was terrible but David did more than enough work to at least drop caleb. But the fact is he's just not that strong. He's always gotten his knockouts by accumulation. And accumulating punches on canelo is damn near impossible. Throwing one punch at a time isn't gonna cut it. David just wasn't impressive last night. He showed that he's still very limited in skill and ring iq.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is just excuses. There were times where David was letting off 15 punches in a row and he couldn't drop plant. Even in the 12th round he hit plant with like 5 huge left hands and couldn't stagger him. Bayless was terrible but David did more than enough work to at least drop caleb. But the fact is he's just not that strong. He's always gotten his knockouts by accumulation. And accumulating punches on canelo is damn near impossible. Throwing one punch at a time isn't gonna cut it. David just wasn't impressive last night. He showed that he's still very limited in skill and ring iq.
hard to accumulate when your being held :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Excuse him, he's a Canelo stan. The same stanbase that were :noah:over Liam Smith beating Eubank Jr because they thought it made him look good in retrospect :mjlol:
A demetrius Andrade Stan has no room to talk about any fanbase. How the fukk you Stan the biggest laughingstock in the sport. Wtf:mjlol:

You talking about eubank. The same eubank who Andrade was literally in the middle of the street begging to fight at 5am before starting his shift at amazon. You think we forgot about that shyt huh. Most pathetic shyt I've ever seen from a so called "great" fighter.

Imagine being a Stan of this man. Pathetic :hhh:

"We are stars bro. You a star. I'm a star. We are our stars. I got 4 kids bro":mjcry:

:mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
A demetrius Andrade Stan has no room to talk about any fanbase. How the fukk you Stan the biggest laughingstock in the sport. Wtf:mjlol:

You talking about eubank. The same eubank who Andrade was literally in the middle of the street begging to fight at 5am before starting his shift at amazon. You think we forgot about that shyt huh. Most pathetic shyt I've ever seen from a so called "great" fighter.

Imagine being a Stan of this man. Pathetic :hhh:

"We are stars bro. You a star. I'm a star. We are our stars. I got 4 kids bro":mjcry:

:mjlol:

Yet your favorite fighter has done EVERYTHING to avoid fighting him. Belts didn't matter when Andrade had it but it did when Liam Smith held it?:dahell:

Jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev with 1 fukking belt left for undisputed? :what:

Then y'all have the gall to say "Derevyanchenko priced himself out and the IBF stripped him". They gave him a fukking extension to make an undisputed fight and he willingly dropped the belt!

Canelo stans always hyperbolize about Andrade then are the first ones talking business when they know fukk all:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Benavidez continuing to prove his doubters wrong
people in here really tried to spin breh training hard for the biggest fight of his career into a negative :mjlol:
meanwhile he ended the 12th looking like he was barely in a fight and like he could do a couple more rounds with ease
time to start putting some respect on his name. It's no more excuses for why dude shouldn't be listed at the very top for Canelo future opponents

Plant got the early rounds but he was honestly on his bike immediately and holding and scared from like the 3rd/4th round on. All that trash talk and animosity, Plant mouth wrote checks his body had to cash. Got broke down and his ass whupped like most people were predicting. If you replace Bayless with any other ref last night we probably witness a brutal KO so I rank the win as impressive for Benavidez :yeshrug:
Hopefully now the weird stanning for Plant dies. he a cool contender type but has a clear ceiling, never will be a star, and in the words of fiyastarter "he ain't nobody"

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yet your favorite fighter has done EVERYTHING to avoid fighting him. Belts didn't matter when Andrade had it but it did when Liam Smith held it?:dahell:

Jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev with 1 fukking belt left for undisputed? :what:

Then y'all have the gall to say "Derevyanchenko priced himself out and the IBF stripped him". They gave him a fukking extension to make an undisputed fight and he willingly dropped the belt!

Canelo stans always hyperbolize about Andrade then are the first ones talking business when they know fukk all:dead:
Liam smith is a more relevant fighter than Demetrius Andrade in 2023. Let that sink in:what:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
got to do my my usual fight by fight summarizations

abel ramos vs cody crowley was a hell of an opener...not high on crowley but for once i saw an intangible with him..that was some kind of pressure he put on ramos for like 80 percent of the fight...i was just surprised ramos had nothing for that outside of just trying to time right hands..and right hands did crowley eat..a mexican getting out pressured like that and ramos had no jab pumping to even make him reset...shyt was a hard fight..unexpected that the instant replay rule came into play which was a break for crowley because those cards would have been tighter...still an incredibly hard fight..they put those hands on each other..ramos prolly needs a legit soft touch, crowley was looking mask-ish from the punches he took so he will prolly need some time to heal up

rayo vs lil bhop - first shoutouts to @Mr. Leonidas ..i linked up with him and caught the fights at his place :salute:...me and him were arguing over crawford and porter as this fight was beginning...as soon as rayo dropped lil bhop with that southpaw left hook...we all went "ohhhhh" :damn: and got properly engaged with this fight...shyt was a little tit for tat but just like in fulton vs figueroa the winner got tagged and hurt too many times for me to see him as the winner...a clash of heads fukked up lil bhop's eye but rayo had him moonwalking everytime he land that left in that area...i will say this lil bhop showed the type of dog that was missing from his more one sided loss to garcia..but i though rayo won this fight with the KD to boot but the judges thought otherwise..to be fair the scores were not outrageous but rayo should have got it...lil bhop is a natural villain..the post fight skirmish was entertaining...im sure al or stephen or tom will find some way for those 2 to run it back

jesus ramos vs joey spencer - all those prime TV spots spencer got..fights where he didn't look like any prospect of the year like PBC was touting him to be...never mind his record not being indicative of beating any real opponents of note to further his progression...where ramos at least had the step up opponents to gauge where he was...on top of operating at 154..where champs, contenders, prospects, and journeymen on any given day can upset the apple cart and/or put foot to his ass..it all came to ahead...spencer looking incredibly small and ramos looking huge...it was a one sided beating...spencer could not do a damn thing to ramos and looked incredibly amateurish to boot...i understood spencer asked for this fight which was admirable but pretty much solidified everyone's opinion on some "i told you so" from fans to even his fellow fighters..some who were going off on him on twitter and what not..spencer inability to move his head off the line, or keep his hands up, or just not take any punches face first..all fail..ramos beat that ass until he was bleeding from his eyes, nose, and mouth..the sad thing is it shouldn't have went to 7..it could have been stopped earlier..spencer needs a shake up in his training else he will turn into a punching bag..prolly needs to drop a division too...ramos did what he needed to do..salute

benavidez vs plant - my only questions after the weigh in was how much benavidez was going to rehydrate and would it affect his stamina/workrate which was good...the answers to that were he looked normal and no :heh:...a bigger ring was clearly meant for plant to have extra room to move this way and that so we wouldn't get walked down by benavidez...but again plan't biggest flaw is his stamina..moving is all good but you have to make benavidez respect your power..its amazing to me only ronald gavril is the only one of his opponents to understand that..but if your conditioning is not on point (@HTXBreh you gotta take that L for thinking plant was better conditioned than benavidez :heh:) and never been, it will be a long 12 rounds...bread was wildin with the plan of clinching benavidez like that was going to work..clinching is still exerting energy on top of david benavidez having a decent inside game and could work in the clinch..all of a sudden you are taking shots to the body and head you shouldn't be taking..it was an rolling avalanche that led to what would happen to plant in the second half..but for the first half plant was doing his thing...he had the jab going and was giving benavidez fits with the movement..he didnt get his punching respect..plant got tired and destroyed in the second half of the fight..kenny bayless really fukked up the flow...he needs to retire..there was a point where plant was ready to go and he stops the fukking action to take him to get checked...no excessive holding warnings...nothing..plant took a serious beating..how he didnt go down is beyond me..but he got some years shaved off his career..fair play for the sportsmanship from both guys...class stuff..benavidez was and is a real problem...a fading canelo might be where stars align eventually for a shift..plant will prolly be down until sometime in mid summer